• My "Sincere Thanks" to "All Who Reply."

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Jimmy C

Default My "Sincere Thanks" to "All Who Reply."

I'm new to this site, but by no means new to 'Vettes or the automotive field. I just want to say "Thanks" to all you people who reply to the posted topics on this site. I see very quick, accurate and well worded replies to questions asked, which is exactly what people need and want when they have a question/problem w/ one of these 'Vettes. IMO, this site is atleast as good or even better than most all the 'Vette sites I've been on. I also know that the replies are appreciated much more than it's expressed in words. The help you people give is so much more than just that in SO MANY WAYS. My hat's off to you. Please keep up the great work.

Corvette(s)
    96 Collectors Edition LT4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Thank you for the very kind words. Your reasons for being here mirror what I feel also.

AFTER READING THIS THREAD, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SAVE THE !
    An attendee at all the CruiseFests including the one which never happened.

Autosig (Shadow) A

Corvette(s)
    1979 L-48 Black Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I feel, at times, like I am part of a family here. I hope to be here for many years to come. AND I would also like to say "Thanks" to everyone who has helped me in the past. Because of you I have learned a great deal...

JEFF

Corvette(s)
    1982 Collectors Edition
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I luv..... this site.... its up more than my email....

Thx,

R

Corvette(s)
    '75 L48 Auto White, '78 L82 4-spd SA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I wub this forum too!

Lots of great info and ideas and I've looked for a better C3 site and never found one with more relevant information.
    I think the key is that everyone has something to say and when it comes to fixing things, a lot of experience that thankfully they are willing to share.

Save the wave!!

Corvette(s)
    2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

On behalf of the Staff here at the CAC I'll just say thanks for the kind words everyone!

Rob has created an excellent Corvette repository for information, history, technical advice, photos etc. and enthusiasts have responded by sharing their personal experiences and feedback so that others may benefit from it.

We have a great community here and it shows.
    Thank you all, too, for your support of the site.

Jane Ann

For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble.

Jimmy C

LT4man and 'Vette '79, Some fantastic looking rides to say the least!!! (And the way to keep up the image of the 'Vette in general.)
    Was glad to see the replies to this topic because of the amount of POSITIVE tone shown. I always like what unites us rather than what divides us and the 'Vettes do it beautifully.
    Thanks again f/ everything!!!

Corvette(s)
    2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Welcome to the home of Instruction & information

Welcome JimmyC, this is the 'One' website directly involved in Corvettes only. There is about 55 years of Corvette expierence if you look at the background of so many of the members here. If you choose, becoming a 'Supporting Member' is the best money you will have ever spent. Rob and the team of moderators have a good hold of the site and are always coming up with state of the art information and articles that are written by either General Motors retire engineers or working researchers and technical writers. plus there is already the archives on any model Corvette at your reach anytime day or night. Where can you find that level of information at your touch ? Plus all of the members here conduct themselves as 'Corvette enthusiasts' who are always willing to help you if a problem arises.

So welcome, and have some fun and learn a thing or two !

Corvette(s)
    bright red 1984 crossfire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

this is a great forum, im a member of a bunch of others as well and this is the only one i go to anymore....... i wouldnt even hesitste to ask a question about another vehicle in here (and i have) i have found that there is someone who knows something about everything in here

and i have always told new members... dont be afraid to ask no matter how stupid it seems.