Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Larry G

Default Outline White Letter tires

Does anyone know if anyone makes a outline white letter P255/60/15 tire. I have some old goodyear gt's but the new gt's have huge white raised letter. I'm looking for something with a little less white popping out. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

I did some searching on the net, but very difficult to find what you are looking for. However, I did manage to find one. Not sure if are looking for a particular brand, tread pattern, etc., but checkout the site listed below. It is for a 255/60/15 Outlined White Letter. Good Luck!!

Harris Tire - Product Details
    The shortest distance between two points is under construction. ~ Noelie Altito.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default Goodyear Tires for sale

Hey.

I actually have Four Goodyear Eagle GT 255/60/15's (w/outlined raised white letters) for sale. They were on my car when I bought it, and I decided to go with blackwalled, wider, tires.

They have 99.9% of the tread and three of the tires are a 9+ out of ten. The fourth tire does have minor damage to one of the letters (size of a pencil eraser) The only drawback is, I'm in CT and your in MS.

So any savings I could pass on might be eaten up by the shipping. Regardless contact me if you're interested.

Gerry C

Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Larry, the Goodyear GT II's are available with Outlined White Letters ("OWL"). And also in Raised (solid) White Letters ("RWL")

In my recent quest for tires, I've found that vendors don't always carry the entire assortment of sizes in a particular line. So you may have to check around with various vendors. I grabbed the picture above from TireRack, but they may or may not carry the exact size you want even though Goodyear makes that size.

Celebrity's Choice Award Winner - CruiseFest 2004
    People's Choice Award Winner - CruiseFest 2010
    Blake Yager's MVC Award Winner - CruiseFest 2011

v| 1980
    ZZ4 Engine - Hooker Super Comp headers (ceramic coated) - 700R4 - Steeroids - VB&P Brake Kit - Torqlite 17" Wheels
    2003 Victory Vegas (1507cc / 92ci) - Stage 1 Performance Package - Arlen Ness Slashness Pipes...Gone but not forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by MaineShark View Post
    I could build a nuke in my basement. They are actually very simple devices. And we have uranium in NH. I could mine it and refine it and build one. The science is simple. The engineering not overly complex.