$projecthp
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    SLICKMAN

Default 1978 Corvette Silver Anversary L82 4sp

NCRS Topflight Winner, 29,000 mile Survivor, all original, L82, 4 speed, 3:70 Posi, Gymkhana Suspension, 25th Anniversary Silver paint, Oyster leather/Cloth interior, PL, PS, PB, PW, Rear defroster, Sport Mirrors, Tilt-Telescopic wheel, Alum Wheels, Convenience Group, AC, P255/60-R15's, AM/FM 8 track Stereo. A must see!! Check my sig!!! Asking $19,500

Dave L.

Nick - I can't believe your 78's for sale. One of the nicest if not the best I've seen.

Dave

SLICKMAN

Well, I'm looking to maybe get a ZR1. That's only if I get the money I want or I'll just keep it. I wish I could just keep this and get the ZR1 anyway but, I'm sure you know how that is..

By the way, thanks for the Compliment...

Dave L.

I hear you pal. I figured you might be moving up. In a way,I hope you can't sell it.I know its in a good home right now. I wouldn't mind having a C4 in my garage too,but I'm never going to sell my 81.

Take care...Dave

SLICKMAN

I know, I feel I'm being pulled in two directions. Anyway, hope to see you some day at an event... Your not to far from me..

SLICKMAN

TTT

SLICKMAN

SOLD!!

78SilvAnniv

Default Congrats!

I'm sure your 78 has a good "new" home, and perhaps the new owner will keep in touch through CAC?
    Heidi