Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: KId_Again

Corvette(s)
    65 BB 502 Cp /MSD ATOMIC EFI/ 2009-HUMMER H2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

Default KId_Again

I'll Let Hime Tell Yhe Story.... Having problems with pic's will fix later I give up...

"Kid_Again.."Hey, at least I don't have an annoying split window to block my view."

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

[QUOTE=Viet Nam Vett;963126]I'll Let Hime Tell Yhe Story.... Having problems with pic's will fix later I give up...

For some reason My Photo Host al of a suden can't post here..

KId_Again
    Corvette(s)
    '67 Marina Blue Convertible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

[QUOTE=Viet Nam Vett;963133]
    Quote Originally Posted by Viet Nam Vett View Post
    I'll Let Hime Tell Yhe Story.... Having problems with pic's will fix later I give up...

For some reason My Photo Host al of a suden can't post here..
    Fix the URL's and they'll show up - the first one has an extra ".jpg" on the end (fixed below), and the second one is truncated - no .jpg at the end at all.

Corvette(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

[QUOTE=JohnZ;963321]
    Quote Originally Posted by Viet Nam Vett View Post

Fix the URL's and they'll show up - the first one has an extra ".jpg" on the end (fixed below), and the second one is truncated - no .jpg at the end at all.

Thanks John ...it was late and the VA Meds were kicked in at 100%...

Man...Look at all the space it at up

Turkey anyone....

Corvette(s)
    65 SB Roadster, 66 BB Coupe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rides

It was a dark and stormy night....Oh, sorry, wrong story.

So, I'm taking my '65 roadster downa' shore so that we can finally pull that POS engine that I had rebuilt. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GET INTO IT...Bill Bradley is building my next engine and I couldn't be happier.

Anyway, taking it to Ocean City NJ where me and VNV can pull the old and put in the new while watching the chickies go to the beach. A beautiful day, a song in my heart, the sound of Sweet Thunders in my ears. I'm going soutbound on Route 206 around Medford Lakes and I'm taking my time; it's one lane each way at that point.

OK, so I see behind me all these minivans full of beach bottle blondes taking their little monsters for a day at the beach. However, I do notice a small sedan tailing my ass driven by a BIG hair intern with BIG sunglasses. Before I know it, she pulls into the soft shoulder on the right and starts to pass me. Well, that distracted me just enough to not see a Tom start to cross 206 from the opposite side. By the time I looked back, he was even with my left fender and I had JUST enough time to think that I was going to ruin his day.

I was doing about 55 and then I heard a big THUMP and feathers flew EVERYWHERE. One landed in the passenger's seat (top was down). Well, God knows where he landed but I was sure he was WAY beyond the need for CPR so I just continued down the road.

When we got to a two lane passing section, I let all the soccer moms pass me and boy did I get a bunch of dirty looks. About halfway through that procession, I started waving to them with the feather. Probably all reported me to PETA.

When he hit, he got the bumper riser and my license plate, no 'glass damage. Blood and feathers in the grill and radiator. I'll clean that out later. Right now I have to pull my heads and port the exhaust as demanded by Mr. Bill.

The chippie that passed me on the right? Not surprisingly, she got about even with the back of my door and then turned right, off 206. So WHAT was the point of trying to pass me????

Funny thing about this morning. Got up and washed the daily driver before i went to work and there were a flock of about 6 wild turkeys on the driveway. They are ALWAYS wary birds but today they just walked a few feet, turned around and stared at me. Damn good thing all the evidence is at the other place. These Central Jersey birds may have heard the tragic news from South Jersey.