PDA

View Full Version : Get Your CAC Cap - Now in Black or Tan!!!

Eric
09-05-06, 08:20 PM
http://users.comtekbroadband.com/iofawolf/cac/blackandtan.jpg
Finally, now you can show the world where to go for the best in Corvette news and information. A fresh shipment of CAC hats have just arrived and they're ready for you to slap one on your head and show off your Corvette Action Center style!

The caps are available in black or tan as shown above embroidered in a tu-tone logo twill cap with hideaway velcro clasp. These are the same style caps used for the Cruise-Fest 2006 caps, for those of you who were there.

I have removed all references to the old pricing and ordering process since this is a two year old thread. If you are interested in the more recent hats, please click here to view the new discussion (http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107209). Once the new caps are available for ordering, I will remove this thread.

Eric
09-08-06, 04:12 PM
I forgot to mention, this is just the start! If this goes well we may be able to add shirts and other items as well.

I will post order updates in this thread as I get them and process them.

- Eric:w

kingman
09-08-06, 08:14 PM
PM'ed you

Alan

Eric
09-08-06, 08:25 PM
PM'ed you

Alan
Right back at ya;)

Vanity Plate Bob
09-08-06, 09:00 PM
I'll do a check.

Eric
09-09-06, 06:03 AM
I'll do a check.
Thanks Bob! You have a PM from me with the info you need.

Lucy64
09-09-06, 06:22 AM
Eric.....I sent you my info and really looking forward to getting my new cap. This is really a nice thing you are doing for the members of CAC...Thanks.

Eric
09-09-06, 12:59 PM
Five caps shipped this morning via USPS to:

Lucy64
PWRWGN1
hdkeno
kingman
Greg Albers

These things are moving fast! Thanks guys!

Vetteluver
09-09-06, 02:55 PM
The caps look good....sent you a message!

Eric
09-09-06, 04:27 PM
The caps look good....sent you a message!
You've got mail;).

mylotcat
09-09-06, 05:17 PM
Money sent via Paypal for 2 caps: 1 for me and 1 for the Mrs.

Thanks for doing this!

Eric
09-09-06, 05:21 PM
Money sent via Paypal for 2 caps: 1 for me and 1 for the Mrs.

Thanks for doing this!
Got it, I'll ship them out for you Monday!

Thanks Dave!

PWRWGN1
09-11-06, 11:43 AM
Eric: Guess what was in our mailbox this morning? Great looking cap. Speedy delivery.:D Thanks! :D

Eric
09-11-06, 01:48 PM
Eric: Guess what was in our mailbox this morning? Great looking cap. Speedy delivery.:D Thanks! :DWOW! I tip my hat to the USPS! Good thing I didn't spring for priority:upthumbs!

Glad you like it!

-Eric:w

Eric
09-11-06, 01:53 PM
Our first shipment of 10 caps have been sold and it took barely a weekend. I will have 20 more ready to ship in about two weeks or less. You can place your order now and I will ship it as soon as they are back in stock.

Thanks everyone!

kingman
09-11-06, 04:25 PM
Eric

All that l can say is that it really is a neat hat and well worth the $ spent. I'm already looking for the next CAC item being offered.

Thanks Again

Alan

Vanity Plate Bob
09-11-06, 05:11 PM
Ck is in mail..................

Lucy64
09-11-06, 08:15 PM
Eric,
I got mine in the mail today along with another package of a fresh order of cigars. That is one very nice hat. I got two great packages in the mail in one day...life is good.

Eric
09-11-06, 08:28 PM
Alan & Kerry,

Glad you like the caps! :upthumbs

- Eric

Vanity Plate Bob
09-11-06, 08:37 PM
Be careful lighting the cigar if U have the hat on.............

mylotcat
09-13-06, 11:45 AM
Our first shipment of 10 caps have been sold and it took barely a weekend. I will have 20 more ready to ship in about two weeks or less. You can place your order now and I will ship it as soon as they are back in stock. Thanks everyone! - Eric:w

The caps for me and the co-pilot/navigator arrived today. Excellent quality; they look, fit and adjust great :_rock! Initial sea trials suggest the vette is putting an additional 2-5hp to the rear wheels ;) .

Great hat. I like it :upthumbs .

Eric
09-13-06, 11:57 AM
Initial sea trials suggest the vette is putting an additional 2-5hp to the rear wheels ;) .

Great hat. I like it :upthumbs .
If you were looking for an excuse to buy a hat, there you have it!;)

Sharondippity
09-13-06, 02:07 PM
Wow, can you post who you had those made through? Looks like nice work.

kingman
09-13-06, 02:13 PM
Boy is that a tough question to ask!

Alan

Sharondippity
09-13-06, 02:43 PM
Boy is that a tough question to ask!

Alan

?

Please explain your post?

Eric
09-13-06, 03:39 PM
Wow, can you post who you had those made through? Looks like nice work.Trade secrets? I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you;). It's a friend who runs an embroidery shop out of his basement. He does some pretty snazzy work, really hooked us up with CruiseFest items. I'll drop one of his cards in your hat order.

kingman
09-13-06, 04:20 PM
Sharondippity

It was a little tongue in cheek! Most people never tell their trade secrets openly. In this case it was no big deal.

Please don't take it to heart. All that it was, was a throw away comment.

How come six shooter can get away with it!!!!!!!

Again only kidding.

Alan

Sharondippity
09-13-06, 04:34 PM
Trade secrets? I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you;). It's a friend who runs an embroidery shop out of his basement. He does some pretty snazzy work, really hooked us up with CruiseFest items. I'll drop one of his cards in your hat order.

Thanks, I'll send some business their way. :)

Sharondippity
09-13-06, 04:35 PM
Sharondippity

It was a little tongue in cheek! Most people never tell their trade secrets openly. In this case it was no big deal.

Please don't take it to heart. All that it was, was a throw away comment.

How come six shooter can get away with it!!!!!!!

Again only kidding.

Alan

Well then you should post a pic of you wearing your hat!

Eric
09-13-06, 06:13 PM
Well then you should post a pic of you wearing your hat!
Now there's an idea! Post pics of your stylin' new skull covers to show all the other chumps:D what they're missing out on.

PWRWGN1
09-13-06, 07:59 PM
Now there's an idea! Post pics of your stylin' new skull covers to show all the other chumps:D what they're missing out on.

You can go first!:CAC

Eric
09-13-06, 08:05 PM
You can go first!:CACMe no got one:gap, I sold all of them;LOL

mylotcat
09-13-06, 10:07 PM

I thought you wanted to sell them? ;LOL

Sharondippity
09-13-06, 11:32 PM
I thought you wanted to sell them? ;LOL

ha ha ha!:rotfl

zing!

MM-C5
09-14-06, 07:42 AM
I forgot to mention, this is just the start! If this goes well we may be able to add shirts and other items as well.- Eric:wEric, that is a great looking logo! I've never been much of a cap wearer but would most definately be interested in a shirt ~ particularily if it comes with the inevitable coffee / food stain just below the center of the chest. :D <o:p> </o:p>
Ive wanted a CAC static cling logo sticker for the car since I joined. How about making one up the same size as the logo on the cap? Id be happy to assist in the development costs.

Tom :w

Eric
09-14-06, 07:51 AM
Eric, that is a great looking logo! I've never been much of a cap wearer but would most definately be interested in a shirt ~ particularily if it comes with the inevitable coffee / food stain just below the center of the chest. :D <?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
Ive wanted a CAC static cling logo sticker for the car since I joined. How about making one up the same size as the logo on the cap? Id be happy to assist in the development costs.

Tom :wNow wait a minute Tom, did you hack into my messages:L. Just last night I was PMing another member about decals. That's another thing I'm working on along with more items like shirts for embroidery. I'll be posting a poll in a day or two about stickers so stay tuned;).

MM-C5
09-14-06, 08:25 AM
Now wait a minute Tom, did you hack into my messages:L. Just last night I was PMing another member about decals. That's another thing I'm working on along with more items like shirts for embroidery. I'll be posting a poll in a day or two about stickers so stay tuned;).

- Eric:wCOOL! Just goes to show that thing about "like minds". Static Cling is best! Put me down for at least 3

:upthumbs T

Craig -1965
09-14-06, 09:07 AM
Eric,

I'd like a hat

Thanks,
Craig -1965

Eric
09-14-06, 09:17 AM
Eric,

I'd like a hat

Thanks,
Craig -1965
Craig,

I just sent you a PM with payment details. Thanks for the order!

-Eric:w

Vetteluver
09-15-06, 06:07 PM
La-dee-daaaa! Got my cap today....looks great...what a buy!
Thanks Eric!

~Rick

DRTH VTR
09-15-06, 06:24 PM
Can anybody tell me whether the cap is a generous sized hat or a pee-wee? The strap around the head is not usually the problem. The crown of the hat itself is the problem. This picture will demonstrate:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c316/JAG_XLR8/CruiseFest_BG_2006/HPIM0994_A.jpg

The hat looks like a Pepsi cap! :L

kingman
09-15-06, 06:27 PM
If you are part alien like in ALF out space then you might have a problem!

Alan

Eric
09-15-06, 09:01 PM
Reno Rob and VanityPlateBob,

Yours are on the way. Those are the last two from the first run.

The second run is half sold out already and isn't even here yet! Yeah baby!

koolaid117
09-16-06, 04:11 AM
PM sent.

Eric
09-16-06, 06:26 AM
PM sent.Thanks, coming back your way.

Eric
09-18-06, 08:40 AM
Woohoo! I just got the second shipment in so those of you waiting will have yours on the way tomorrow! I'll post a confirmation of the shipments and send each of you a PM or email!

And for those who haven't ordered, the second shipment is nearly sold out so act now:D!

82ColEd
09-18-06, 11:25 AM
Woohoo! I just got the second shipment in so those of you waiting will have yours on the way tomorrow! I'll post a confirmation of the shipments and send each of you a PM or email!

And for those who haven't ordered, the second shipment is nearly sold out so act now:D!

Yeah, cant wait..

:beer :_rock :Twist :Twist

Eric
09-19-06, 02:36 PM
Shipped during lunch today:

Sharondippity
82ColEd
Vetteluver
Cenzo

Thanks! - Eric:w

Eric
09-22-06, 07:15 AM
It's now official, the second shipment is all sold out pending receipt of checks form a handful of members. I have placed yet another order and expect delivery in two weeks or less so order away and I'll get them out as soon as I can.

Also, at the request of a couple of members, I have ordered black caps in addition to the tan ones. So, you can now order one or the other, just include your color choice in your order.

Thanks to everyone for your patience while I restock.....again!:upthumbs

craig32
09-22-06, 10:16 AM
I just got mine today, way cool! You must have known what size my melon is (7-1/8) as I didn't even have to adjust it.
Thanks, Big 'E'!!

Craig

Sharondippity
09-22-06, 11:15 AM
Got mine yesterday! I'm gonna drive with the top down tomorrow just to put it to good use.

82ColEd
09-22-06, 11:24 AM
I just got mine today, way cool! You must have known what size my melon is (7-1/8) as I didn't even have to adjust it.
Thanks, Big 'E'!!

Craig

We must have the same size big mellon.. Dito here.. :L

Very Cool !! Thanks Eric!!

:w

craig32
09-22-06, 08:06 PM
We must have the same size big mellon.. Dito here.. :L

Very Cool !! Thanks Eric!!

:w
uh, 7-1/8 is kinda small, Eric must be psychic!

Scottsredvette
09-28-06, 06:45 PM
Thanks, Eric!!! Hats arrived and they are just plain BEAUTIFUL!!

Scott

GerryLP
09-28-06, 10:44 PM
Eric,

Just sent you Paypal money for another CAC cap. This one I would like in

Black:bu

GerryLP:cool

trkingdaddy
09-30-06, 08:31 AM
ple send pay pal so i can order my hat,
thamk,s Richard

trkingdaddy
09-30-06, 10:05 AM
I forgot to mention, this is just the start! If this goes well we may be able to add shirts and other items as well.

I will post order updates in this thread as I get them and process them.

send me information on order hat paypal way
Thanks
Richard

Eric
10-12-06, 09:22 AM
For all of you who are awaiting shipment of your new cap, I received word that the new delivery will be in my hands this weekend so your caps will get mailed out by Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Now for those who are waiting to order, no use waiting. The more order volume I get, the better I can gauge the size of my orders from the suppliers.

I'll post a pic of the black caps Monday as well. And if you want a black one, all but two of the latest shipment are spoken for so act quickly.

Thanks for your patience!

Eric
10-16-06, 08:24 AM
Shipment 3 has arrived! I'll get photos of the stylin' black caps when I get home but I have one in my hand and it is schweeeet! And I have more tan caps as well.

Everyone who has already paid, yours will go out this evening(technically Tuesday since the PO will be closed when I drop them in the box).

Eric
10-16-06, 09:10 PM
As promised, here's a shot of the new black hat which is, by the way, already sold out!!! Looks pretty sharp IMHO! I also have about a dozen tan hats in stock that aren't spoken for let me know if you're ready to put some CAC style on that ugly mug of yours:D.

Not sure when I'll order more blacks, probably another couple of weeks but if you order one now you'll be guaranteed when I do get another shipment since they appear to be pretty popular right out of the gates.
http://users.comtekbroadband.com/iofawolf/cac/blackandtan.jpg

Sharondippity
10-22-06, 07:07 PM
http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11523&stc=1&d=1161562026

Here's my hat, you can't have it!

Eric
10-22-06, 07:11 PM
http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11523&stc=1&d=1161562026

Here's my hat, you can't have it!But you can still get one from me just like the one on Sharon's head.;)

Sharondippity
10-22-06, 07:20 PM
Just don't ask for it back. My Members Only jacket was sorely missed when they made me return it.

Eric
10-22-06, 07:28 PM
Just don't ask for it back. My Members Only jacket was sorely missed when they made me return it.I recommend the following therapy: go to Target, buy Trivial Pursuit Totally 80's, play with friends, have a few drinks. In no time, your Members Only trauma will be lost in the game-induced 80's flashbacks.:D

Eric
08-18-08, 04:35 PM
The caps in this thread are coming back. I've closed this thread and started a new thread to get your opinions on color and styles for the new hats. Click here to go to the new thread and cast your vote (http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107209).