PDA

View Full Version : Grounded

ddmau
05-12-04, 11:15 PM
This is the first time I have ever regreted not getting an automatic. Due to repair on the ol' left foot war wound we must sit around the garage for about three months. Man, I sure miss the fun but at least it's onl temporary. I guess you guys up north are used to the downtime...now I understand your tears.

cavettefan
05-13-04, 01:44 AM
Hope you don't develop tendonitis in the left knee - that will permanently stop your manual transmission experience. In my circumstance, I don't miss the manual transmission - I was able to upgrade the performance of my coupe to pretty much Z06 level. Someone who knows how to work the launch can beat a Z06 in the quarter mile with my coupe. And then again with the coupe, I have the benefits of the F55 suspension.

Blade
05-13-04, 06:57 AM
Hate to hear that Chester.

Maybe you can talk some people into driving your vette while you ride shotgun.

jedi
05-13-04, 07:13 AM
Maybe you can talk some people into driving your vette while you ride shotgun.
OUCH! That's like letting your neighbor take your wife out for dinner while your out of town.

ddmau
05-13-04, 12:16 PM
Well, my wife is eager to help out by driving the vette, too eager I think. Anyway, as I have no choice right now. The only thing I can do is double up on the medication and hope she doesn't discover what that little button on the console is for.