View Full Version : What are these?

04-19-04, 01:18 PM
Right is a vacuum setup with one hose going to the lower passenger side of the throttle body and has an electrical connection, the other, located in the slot at the top of the plenum, is unknown to me. I can't find either pic in the books I have. Thanks

04-19-04, 02:57 PM
Left is a ..., the other,
All I see are little red "X"s. ;)

04-19-04, 09:26 PM
Well, I tried to load pics thru my host. Did it once and it worked. Didn't like the pics so I did it again and I get the x's. Oh well, there are thumbnails you can see now. kThanks

04-20-04, 11:46 AM
In Ken's enlargement, (Thanks Ken), the hose that makes the oop and gors right goes to the TB, the other gors back and down where thr radiator fill is, connects to a hard line and goes who knows where on back to the rear.

04-20-04, 12:05 PM
What the hell??? Are you alright this morning Randy? :L

04-20-04, 08:21 PM
Nah, I screwed up my left hand and can't type for crap. You don't want to know what I did.

04-20-04, 09:09 PM
i may be wrong on this but i believe it is the purge valve solonoid:w steve