PDA

View Full Version : just got my 2nd c4 and need info

bsponsler
04-14-04, 10:16 PM
Hi folks,

Just purchased my second vette, a 1995 coupe, My first vette was an 89 c4, but the reason for this post is on my 95 I noticed what appears to be a perfectly round hole in the lens on the front parking fog light lens on both sides of the car. is this standard or did the previous owner do this for sometype of relief for condensation? I know on my 89 sometimes i had a condensation problem on them . thanks in advance for any replys.

voorthuist
04-14-04, 10:42 PM
Hi folks,

Just purchased my second vette, a 1995 coupe, My first vette was an 89 c4, but the reason for this post is on my 95 I noticed what appears to be a perfectly round hole in the lens on the front parking fog light lens on both sides of the car. is this standard or did the previous owner do this for sometype of relief for condensation? I know on my 89 sometimes i had a condensation problem on them . thanks in advance for any replys.

bsponsler, I just went outside w/ a flashlight to check the lenses on my 95 coupe. There are no holes in either one.

If it's not too late, maybe you can ask the prev. owner why he did it. I myself have never noticed condensation behind the lenses on this car.

Jeff

6 Shooter
04-14-04, 10:47 PM
My 96 doesn't have any holes either, it was probably the previous owners handy work.

By the way . . . Welcome to :CAC

Enjoy ur 95 C4 . . .

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Daryllawman
04-14-04, 11:13 PM
:) Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.........

bsponsler
04-17-04, 09:55 PM
Thanks Jeff I will try to contact the previous owner.
bsponsler, I just went outside w/ a flashlight to check the lenses on my 95 coupe. There are no holes in either one.

If it's not too late, maybe you can ask the prev. owner why he did it. I myself have never noticed condensation behind the lenses on this car.

Jeff

bsponsler
04-17-04, 09:58 PM
thanks to all . glad to be a member, great site . brent