PDA

View Full Version : Z06 Rear storage compartment covers

rsimoes
04-09-04, 03:49 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy the rear storage compartment covers for a Z06 Vette? (Other then Eckelrs)

schmaltzr
04-09-04, 10:40 PM
I would put a standing search on Ebay to notify you of when these item come up for auction. I've bought several things for my 'Vette on Ebay and it saves a lot of money. - Ron

steve1173
04-10-04, 09:51 AM
Does anyone know where I can buy the rear storage compartment covers for a Z06 Vette? (Other then Eckelrs)
I bought the regular C5 cover from GM for the large compartment. Sits on top perfectly just does not lock down. Paid $108 but you can get it for half the price from GMpartsdirect.com. Got it from thedealer since was not sure on part # but looked # up there after I bought it. The regular C5 covers for the 2 smaller compartments don't fir but the big one does. Better for using who wants to lift from tat large area & it cuts down on the road noise.

rsimoes
04-11-04, 04:42 PM
Steve,

The OEM cover fits there even though it has the two lock pins? They don't make it sit up, since the Z06 does not have the slots for them to hook into?

Thanks!

steve1173
04-11-04, 06:48 PM
Steve,

The OEM cover fits there even though it has the two lock pins? They don't make it sit up, since the Z06 does not have the slots for them to hook into?

Thanks!The two lock pins sit right inside the edge of the opening. Go to the dealer ask them to take one out of a car in stock & try it on yours, I did fit perfectly.

rsimoes
04-11-04, 08:37 PM
Awesome! I'll order it tomorrow! I had a 99 Coupe, so I am familiar with what it looks like, just not sure how they fit the fixed roof coupe compartments!

Thanks!

Rob