PDA

View Full Version : Which one, How much, Install $$$$$

B/STOCK
03-22-04, 11:47 PM
After much thought I am ready to dump my factory exhaust. I am leaning toward the B&B PRT. I really like look of the oval tips. I have heard the B&B Route 66s in person and I think they are to quiet. The only PRTs I have heard is audio clips and its hard to tell from those. I am looking for a good 60s muscle car sound with little interior resonance. Any positive or negative comments on this system would be appreciated. BTW I am not getting the X pipe. Also, how much should I expect to pay for a quality install?. Thanks, Michael

yellow_2002_germany
03-23-04, 02:23 AM
I have the Corsa Pace Car exhaust with the Tigershark tips. It is LOUD at WOT but tame under normal driving with little to no resonance. I didn't install an X-pipe and have no plans to do so. The popping on decelleration sounds pretty neat to me.

I do not know how much an install would cost since I did it myself. It is totally bolt on.

Good luck!

01TriBlack
03-23-04, 08:25 AM
After much thought I am ready to dump my factory exhaust. I am leaning toward the B&B PRT. I really like look of the oval tips. I have heard the B&B Route 66s in person and I think they are to quiet. The only PRTs I have heard is audio clips and its hard to tell from those. I am looking for a good 60s muscle car sound with little interior resonance. Any positive or negative comments on this system would be appreciated. BTW I am not getting the X pipe. Also, how much should I expect to pay for a quality install?. Thanks, Michael
I'd be interested in seeing what the average cost of install is, too. On my '96, I paid $260 for install of the Corsas. Their reasoning was because it was a convertible there was increased bracing on the underside of the car to contend with. :confused FWIW, I'm going with the Corsa Indys myself.