PDA

View Full Version : For those about to Rock...

Buster1
03-19-04, 04:14 PM
I don't want to brag here, but today was an INCREDIBLE day!! Today was the day. Yep, I ordered the C6. I still can't friggin believe it! :J I am buzzing with excitement and still can't believe this day has arrived. It just hasn't hit me yet.

I chatted with the dealer for a while (all the way from Italy) and we went over the basics really. The deposit check goes in the mail in the morning and the dealer is sending me the paperwork now. C6, coupe, 6 speed, 1SB, Nav, Z51. Looks like we're all set for the build...just one more simple thing to decide...the colors...:Silly Well at least there is a little time to decide.

I can't express my enthusiasm for getting on the list. All I can think about is the old C5 I had and how GREAT a car that was. I can't wait for the C6! Would today be the "born on date" or date of conception. :Steer :drink

shopman1
03-19-04, 04:35 PM
I have a deposit down and look forward to the order process that from what I understand is on or about June 3. If you went through the order process I would be supprized. Let us know.

Buster1
03-19-04, 04:43 PM
Sorry, Deposit. Though my dealer did ask me for what options and things I knew I wanted already. Just basic stuff. Sorry for the semantics thing there. It truely IS a deposit, but for me...it's an order!:D

shopman1
03-19-04, 05:09 PM
Sorry, Deposit. Though my dealer did ask me for what options and things I knew I wanted already. Just basic stuff. Sorry for the semantics thing there. It truely IS a deposit, but for me...it's an order!:D
Not busting you, just wanted to make sure that I am at the Dealership the first day that I can do the order! I have had a few Vetts however this will be the first time for a new one, so like you I am excited. I saw the Blue, its nice however my Silverado SS is that color so I will most likly go with the RED.
Cool - later!

Rob
03-24-04, 08:13 AM
I don't want to brag here, but today was an INCREDIBLE day!! Today was the day. Yep, I ordered the C6. I still can't friggin believe it! :J I am buzzing with excitement and still can't believe this day has arrived. It just hasn't hit me yet.

I chatted with the dealer for a while (all the way from Italy) and we went over the basics really. The deposit check goes in the mail in the morning and the dealer is sending me the paperwork now. C6, coupe, 6 speed, 1SB, Nav, Z51. Looks like we're all set for the build...just one more simple thing to decide...the colors...:Silly Well at least there is a little time to decide.

I can't express my enthusiasm for getting on the list. All I can think about is the old C5 I had and how GREAT a car that was. I can't wait for the C6! Would today be the "born on date" or date of conception. :Steer :drink I would say, "date of conception". Congratulations! :upthumbs