PDA

View Full Version : A CAC EXCLUSIVE! a NEVER BEFORE SEEN PIC of the C6

Rain
02-14-04, 01:18 AM
How much do we love this forum???? TONS!

And to prove it, Ross has provided us with a RARE pic -

This is a pic of the C6s Auto Starter Key Fob:

Buster1
02-14-04, 01:37 AM
Nice!! :cool It's bigger than I imagined, but at least it has the crossed flags and the trunk button has a Vette on it. Usually they put a goofy sedan car on those sorts of things.:eyerole

Can't wait to have that in my pocket!!

Rain
02-14-04, 01:42 AM
Can't wait to have that in my pocket!!
Well, it might not fit! Seriously.
This thing is thicker than my C4 FOB. Probably 1/3 the size Bigger!

Rain
02-14-04, 01:47 AM
Had not seen it in good enough light(or was distracted before), but didnt notice that the windshield surround and exterior front piller is finished in that same gray as the rear grill panel and center high stop lamp :

Buster1
02-14-04, 01:48 AM
I'll be a trend setter then...how about a Vette FOB necklace!! ;) Be the first on your block!! Gold chain...

Rain
02-14-04, 02:10 AM
I'll be a trend setter then...how about a Vette FOB necklace!! ;) Be the first on your block!! Gold chain...''hahaha
love it - Vette Bling!

Rain
02-14-04, 11:04 AM
ttt (ugh! must be 4 characters now)

http://www.rainontheinternet.com/temp/bumpitybaby.gif

corvettecrazy
02-14-04, 11:16 AM
that is pretty cool!

Has anyone gotten a good picture of the head's up display??? My attempt during the video of the C6 unveiling didn't work.

65coupe
02-14-04, 12:29 PM
I tend to like the recessed side mounted panic buttons a bit more. I've set my friend's car off far too many times like that. Groovy fob though. I'd imagine the auto-start is just pushing in the crossed flags? Or am I missing a button?

reubenmc
02-14-04, 12:54 PM
That key FOB looks really cool. I like it! Like 65coupe said, if the crossed flags is auto starter, that's going to be cool!

z06nutss405
02-14-04, 01:21 PM
Heads Up!

ROUTE66
02-14-04, 01:48 PM
I don't think the center crossed flags move inward. I can't see any separation between the top of the center crossed flags, and each side of the rear hach opener where these points meet the center crossed flags.

ROCKETBLOCK
02-14-04, 04:00 PM
That FOB does look a little bulky. They wont be sure if that's a Vette Fob in my pocket or if I'm happy to see them!!! Anyway, I wont have to worry about it for awhile... my C5 will be sticking around for a couple of more years. :L

*89x2*
02-15-04, 01:42 PM
Nice!! :cool It's bigger than I imagined, but at least it has the crossed flags and the trunk button has a Vette on it. Usually they put a goofy sedan car on those sorts of things.:eyerole

I agree :)

LongTimer
02-17-04, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the pics, Ross / Rain. Like everyone has said, the fob is a bit larger than expected, or the woman holding it is a little person. Regardless I can live with it (look forward to doing just that) since it goes into the pocket in the morning and out, into the drawer at night. Oops, not true. I cover my vette when I arrive at work, uncover and recover at lunch and, of course uncover to leave at the end of the day. mmm they need a hatch release on the inside of the door like my C4, so I don't have to pull that cell sized module out each time.