PDA

View Full Version : dc auto show

z06nutss405
01-02-04, 01:52 AM
i dont see why gm couldent of sent one to the dc auto show almost evryone has seen a pic of so y not:mad :confused

invinceablevett
01-02-04, 03:02 AM
will GM send a C6 to the Montreal autoshow?.......I think it will be on at the same time as the Chicago one,January 10th or so.

Eric
01-02-04, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by z06nutss405
i dont see why gm couldent of sent one to the dc auto show almost evryone has seen a pic of so y not:mad :confused

World of Wheels is coming in a few weeks. Since that's after the Detroit show, maybe we'll get lucky:).

-Eric:w

z06nutss405
01-02-04, 04:07 PM
hey, 71shark, i see your from manassas, cool, and i hope your right.

1KULC7
01-02-04, 10:43 PM
Chevy usually has one of the poorest setups at the DC car show. In 2002 they didnt even have a Camaro and it was the last year they came out. One year they had a Z06 sitting ther locked up. But they did have the Avalanche, Silverado, Tahoe, Trailblazer, and Suberban.......and a Monte Carlo and Cavalier. I stopped going simply because Chevy had nothing there to look at....I like the show up in Baltimore much better, that comes late January.

z06nutss405
01-02-04, 11:48 PM
well i am a die hard gm fan and at least cadillac will have the cien :D

*89x2*
01-03-04, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by EBVette
Chevy usually has one of the poorest setups at the DC car show.

we can thank our local metro area chevy dealers for that, they supply the cars for the event, not GM :eyerole

I know for logistical reasons, that makes sense but gezzz, at least UNLOCK them :eek

Didn't make it to the show - could care less... World of Wheels at the end of the month is ALL ME :upthumbs

z06nutss405
01-03-04, 01:22 AM
when were is the world of wheels and even though u could care less it is still on till the 4th

1KULC7
01-04-04, 07:31 PM
Agree, World of Wheels is one of the best shows, look for it mid to late January. I got invite to participate, but still working on car. I plan to attend if in town.....great show.

z06nutss405
01-04-04, 07:36 PM
what kink of cars are there classics or do the automakers bring there new stuff or both

when i was talking to a lady who was awnsering questions about the cien (which was beautiful) i asked will they build it she said no, then i said they have to build something like it and she said well
they are working on something called the blue devil corvette which will have similar specs and i said ohh didnt they build a new plant to build there engines and she shook her head and said YES

PS- the show was alot!!! better this year,ALOT

*89x2*
01-04-04, 08:52 PM
when were is the world of wheels and even though u could care less it is still on till the 4th

Not that I don't care in the sense of true apathy, I am not interested in what is new right now that would have been at the show, My brother went and said most of the worthwhile cars were either roped / sectioned off or, locked :eyerole

The World of Wheels, It is a custom cars & truck show - w/ vendors... Something for everyone :upthumbs

here is a link for info: World Of Wheels info (http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40763)

Hope ths helps :beer

z06nutss405
01-04-04, 08:56 PM
Hey, this helps an awful lot thanx i hope chevy brings the c6

*89x2*
01-04-04, 09:01 PM
Hey, this helps an awful lot thanx i hope chevy brings the c6

Although GM does have major sponsorship there, it is really the performance part division, don't hold your breath for a C6 to be there...

Good show though, lots of classics & as I said, something for everyone :m

z06nutss405
01-04-04, 09:07 PM
Although GM does have major sponsorship there, it is really the performance part division, don't hold your breath for a C6 to be there...

i hope your wrong but your prob. right but hey you never know:cry

hot4u
01-06-04, 11:12 AM
Chevrolet web site has a list of the car shows where the C6 will be on display the places on the east coast are Philly and New York. No Baltimore or DC

z06nutss405
01-06-04, 03:21 PM
mannn that sucks I i could maybe make it it philly but still :hb