PDA

View Full Version : Good News for Hershey Registrants

Eric
02-09-03, 12:25 AM
A few CACers have contacted me about the status of the registrations due to my connection to Hershey so I thought I'd post this here. The following appears on the NCRS website:

We just mailed the first 257 Convention registration confirmation letters via "First Class" mail today (Saturday, the 8th). These included all that we had received by Friday.

You'll see your confirmation letters soon.

Note that Roy Sinor will send car registration information separately. Roy has just received 8 pounds of car registration info from us. Give him about two weeks to enter it into the database, and he'll send his confirmation letters then.

Paul Borowski
02-14-03, 04:39 PM
Just sent mine in today!!!:drink

Eric
02-16-03, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Paul Borowski
Just sent mine in today!!!:drink

That means you're ahead of me:L. Someday I'll get mine sent in - no big hurry since I'm not worried about getting a car in.

See you there!

-Eric

JohnZ
02-17-03, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by 71Shark
That means you're ahead of me:L. Someday I'll get mine sent in - no big hurry since I'm not worried about getting a car in.

See you there!

-Eric

If you want to stay on-site at the Hershey Resort, best to get your registration form in quickly - you can't reserve a room without an NCRS-Cincy registration number, and 75% of the rooms were booked as of yesterday (all the suites are gone).
:beer