PDA

View Full Version : 02 or 03 Electron Blue Z06 ?????



WAC Z06
01-18-03, 12:35 AM
Is there such animal ?


Thanks,

vettepilot
01-18-03, 12:45 AM
HUH??? You have one don't you?
Electron Blue replaced speedway white on the Z06 in 2002, really nice color, especially with the Mod Red interior.
Now I wonder why I said that...
vettepilot

PS: DUH, I didn't notice that I was in the Die-Casts and Collectibles section until just now. No wonder I didn't understand your question.

JimS
01-18-03, 12:48 AM
I bought a Johnny Lightning 50th Anniversary 2002 Z06, 1:64 scale from Target. It says on the packaging that it's "Painted in Authentic Factory Colors". Here is a link to there web site. http://www.playingmantis.com/jl/products_details.php?productid=266

-JimS

supernatural400
01-18-03, 01:14 AM
nothing in Electron Blue yet, closest they have is nassua blue and the ZO6's that are out are 2000's in red, black,yellow and silver only, but I'm only talking 1/18 don't know about other scales

Squeaky G
01-18-03, 10:16 PM
Maisto did make a 1/18 EB Z06. It apparantly was available only for a short time. I found 4, sold 3 and kept one for my collection. Don't know why it wasn't made as available as the other colors. The quality of the paint is superior to the MY, TR, BLK, and QS.

Theres one on Ebay right now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3108018676&category=2509

11 Second Momma
01-19-03, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Squeaky G
Maisto did make a 1/18 EB Z06. It apparantly was available only for a short time. I found 4, sold 3 and kept one for my collection. Don't know why it wasn't made as available as the other colors. The quality of the paint is superior to the MY, TR, BLK, and QS.

Theres one on Ebay right now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3108018676&category=2509

I want one really bad. But can't justify spending $50 on a $10 toy:(

Squeaky G
01-19-03, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by 12 Second Momma
I want one really bad. But can't justify spending $50 on a $10 toy:(

The ones I sold on Ebay went for $100. If you have a $50k car, and want a replica of it, I guess its worth it.

supernatural400
01-19-03, 11:50 AM
There not worth anything near $50.00, I've bought much rarer cars for that kind of money, ERTL ( American Muscle) is coming out with one this fall, then you can get one for the going rate. Most of the 67 ragtops which are really hard to find are only going for $60-70 even the hard to find colors don't top out much more than that. I'll wait until this fall to get them cheap. You have to remember when buying on E-Bay people always think the cars are worth much mor than they really are, no since paying high dollar for a 2003 when all the manufacturers are releasing them soon

supernatural400
01-19-03, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Squeaky G
The ones I sold on Ebay went for $100. If you have a $50k car, and want a replica of it, I guess its worth it.

Must not have been collectors, as no collector is going to pay anywhere near that price, maybe 25-30 bucks

kmac
01-21-03, 03:15 PM
I also have a 1:18 EB Z06.
I'd wanted an EB, but knew no one made one.
I didn't care for a black or red, and by accident, came across one at Target while Christmas shopping.

I went ahead & grabbed it for myself b/c it was the only one left. :dance