PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Mid-Engine C8 Corvette to Debut as a Stingray Model

Rob
07-15-19, 10:55 AM
<!-- wp:paragraph -->This morning, Chevrolet has verified that the 2020 mid-engine C8 Corvette will debut this coming Thursday as a Stingray model.

<!-- /wp:paragraph --><!-- wp:paragraph -->The Stingray name plate was first introduced on the 1963 split-window Corvette and ran until 1976.

<!-- /wp:paragraph --><!-- wp:paragraph -->Chevrolet brought it back for 2014 C7 Corvette and this morning they confirmed that it will continue for the C8 generation.

<!-- /wp:paragraph --><!-- wp:paragraph -->It's our belief that the Z06 and Grand Sport models will follow as well as a high performance hybrid model yet to be named.

<!-- /wp:paragraph --><!-- wp:paragraph -->This coming Thursday, July 18th at 7:30 PM PDT (10:30 PM EDT) the 2020 Corvette will be officially unveiled (https://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/chevrolet-will-live-stream-2020-mid-engine-corvette-reveal/) to the public in a hangar in Tustin, California. The event will be live-streamed for everyone to watch, so if you can't be there in person, you can still be apart of it!

<!-- /wp:paragraph --><!-- wp:paragraph -->Below are the official logos for the C8 Corvette:
<!-- /wp:paragraph -->

vett boy
07-15-19, 05:18 PM
I'm going to watch closely to see if it'll be available in a convertible with manual transmission .From what I've seen of it the paint sucks looks like a Dalmatian .

LLC5
07-15-19, 08:55 PM
I'm going to watch closely to see if it'll be available in a convertible with manual transmission .From what I've seen of it the paint sucks looks like a Dalmatian .

You noticed that too? Almost like they planned it that way.....

Toms007
07-16-19, 09:34 AM
Everything I've read or heard, it's an auto only, Steve. I haven't heard anything about a 'vert model either, but I can't see them not offering a topless model, at least in the near future, if not right away.