PDA

View Full Version : C2 Coupe wanted for new UK member

Adriana1
02-10-19, 01:08 PM
Hi Guys
I am a new member to this forum and am looking to buy and import to UK a late C2 Coupe
My ideal car would be
Black 427, Manual, A/C, P/steering and brakes, etc etc
Would look at a restomod or a project, must have good frame and birdcage, but willing and happy to some restoration to paintwork or colourchange if it suits the car

I am a cash buyer and will gladly come to the US to have a look and buy my Ideal car
Budget would be Max $85k to the right car
Will pay a finders fee if you can direct me to a car that I buy!!!

Thanks for your time reading this thread

Adrian

Tom Bryant
02-11-19, 04:30 PM
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. Ebay, Hemmings Motor News, and some of the online auto trader magazines would be a good place to search. You would be more likely to find a project car in one of these.

Also look at upcoming auctions from Barrett-Jackson and Mecum. It seems that prices are up this year and I'd be surprised to see a nice black big block with air for much under 100k.

Tom

Toms007
02-12-19, 10:19 AM
Yea, I think you’re right Tom. I believe he will have a tough time finding the car he is describing for less than $100k. If he does, it would almost have to be a ‘project car’ and then he’ll have to put a bunch of money into it to get it where he wants, especially in the UK.

That being said, I wish you luck in finding the car you’re looking for, and welcome to CAC. :w

svbrian
04-08-19, 11:39 AM
Hi Adrian
We have a 1966 427/425 HP Coupe for sale
Checkout svmotorsport.com
Regards
Brian
e mail uk2usabrian@yahoo.com