PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Coupe Front Fenders ??

msoul
02-01-13, 12:21 PM
My 1996 Coupe took major damage from someone running a red light. Tore up the entire front end. I can get most of the replacement parts but seem to have real trouble finding replacement right and left front fenders.:mad Anyone have an idea as to where I could get them?
Thanks in advance,
Mike

jmhorn52
02-01-13, 02:03 PM
You would have to buy the whole hood. Front bumpers andthe side panels can purchased from mid america or corvette central or maybe another supplier. I dont know about a hood I havent seen them

msoul
02-01-13, 02:37 PM
You would have to buy the whole hood. Front bumpers andthe side panels can purchased from mid america or corvette central or maybe another supplier. I dont know about a hood I havent seen them

Thanksfor the reply. I tried MidAmerica but they can't get them anymore. :-(

chuck
02-01-13, 07:53 PM
Corvette fiberglass, Corvette accessories, Corvette Service, ACI Corvette, American Custom Industries (http://www.acivette.com/)

redvett
02-02-13, 12:23 AM
A 96 vett is worth at least $11000 with under 60K if you didnt have full coverage on it shame on you. Any vehicle worth more than $3000 is in need of full coverage. You will pay pay pay.

Vettelt193
02-05-13, 12:12 PM
There are hoods on eBay usually for under $300... generally with light damage but repairable. find a good Glass guy in your area before buying to get a rough quote on fixing one. there are also nice ones for under 1000. exotic muscle makes stock, lightweight fiberglass, and carbon fiber hoods as well. I think there are other companies that make them as well.