PDA

View Full Version : Smiles and thumbs

jhecox
01-19-09, 11:29 PM
Paula was all "smiles" and BudMan gave his "thumbs up".

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/jhecox/2009/HPIM0799.jpg

I had to remind BudMan that these don't come as yellow convertibles.

I had to tell Paula "NO", we cannot sell the "His & Her's" and "buy one of these". :W

Hecox

ken mohr
01-20-09, 08:29 AM
He 's cute and fits right in. C'mon buy it for him. He needs one too to keep up with mom and dad

twiget
01-20-09, 10:12 AM
I had to remind BudMan that these don't come as yellow convertibles.

IMO, the supercharged 6.2L motor makes up for that. :cool

I had to tell Paula "NO", we cannot sell the "His & Her's" and "buy one of these". :W

Hecox

Why not?:confused

Cool pic, thanks for sharing.

:thumb Jason

rascal_rascal_99
01-20-09, 01:21 PM
Awe...look how happy it would make them!!! And think about how happy I would be when you let me take it for a test drive!!!

jhecox
01-20-09, 02:24 PM
Ken,
I am just the MEAN Grandpa and BTW: he has 2 yellow convertibles already (one is pictured in my avatar). :L

Charlie,
You can take anything I have for test drive. BudMan said he would even let you take one of his around the block. :L

Hecox

ken mohr
01-20-09, 02:55 PM
:):):)

6 Shooter
01-20-09, 05:44 PM
...a new ZR1 (http://www.barrett-jackson.com/staging/carlist/items/Fullsize/Cars/71175/71175_Rear_3-4.jpg) for your Bride and keep Hi Yo Silver for yourself! :thumb

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

jhecox
01-20-09, 07:58 PM
Thanks Dwayne, but I think we are doing just fine with what we have.

Hecox

Rob
01-21-09, 01:40 AM
But I think your wife would appreciate a new ZR1, and I'm sure you're son would definitely appreciate it - especially if you bought a yellow one to compensate for the lack of a convertible. :D

ken mohr
01-21-09, 07:35 AM
You could buy three new ones and drop off the other two at my house. Then my wife and I will drive them and put some miles on them for you.

jhecox
01-21-09, 08:35 AM
You know. . .
This is the great thing about the CAC. We are all friends and everyone is "so eager" to help out a fellow member, any way they can. ;help

But, I think the His and Her's C6's are just F-I-N-E. :L

Thanks to all my CAC friends and all the offers and ideas, to help me out??? :thumb

Hecox

ScottNoxid
01-21-09, 09:37 AM
You know. . .
This is the great thing about the CAC. We are all friends and everyone is "so eager" to help out a fellow member, any way they can. ;help

But, I think the His and Her's C6's are just F-I-N-E. :L

Thanks to all my CAC friends and all the offers and ideas, to help me out??? :thumb

Hecox;shrug Hay John, you have been given some great ideas here, but just think the Feds can always bail you out????? Sure is good to see Paula and Budman in their habitat............:thumb:thumb:thumb