Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising - Shop

East Tennessee Corvette Club

East Tennessee Corvette Club

The East Tennessee Corvette Club (ETCC) was founded in 1958 by Archie Clark (President), Bill Johnson, Jerry Thornton, and John Wagner in Maryville, Tennessee. It met there for several years before moving to Beaty Chevrolet in Knoxville in 1961. In 1965 the club moved to the Holston Recreation Center and continued to meet there through 1966. In 1967, the club returned to Beaty Chevrolet. In 1968 Reeder Chevrolet built a new dealership and the club moved to that location. The club still meets there today and Reeder Chevrolet has consistently been a strong supporter of the club's events.

Byron Cooper is the longest active member having joined in April 1965. Byron remembers some years when there were only four or five active members. The club has grown over the years and now has over 300 active members. The club offers activities for those interested in car shows, touring, and parties. The club meets once each month and plans an event for every month.

Contact Information

Map

Meeting Information

Meeting Information: The East Tennessee Corvette Club meets on the first Tuesday of every month at Reeder Chevrolet, 4301 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37921. Meetings begin at 6:30 PM with a technical session. Members may pre-submit or ask questions from the floor pertaining to just about any aspect of their corvettes. Questions are answered by Reeder Chevrolet Corvette technicians and may be submitted in advance to jmcdaniel@reederchevy.com. Quite often Reeder Chevrolet management/ownership are present to provide Chevrolet marketing information and answer related questions. The regular business meeting begins at 7