GM has released an official “playbook” for the 2019 Corvette that nicely outlines what’s new for the model year and depicts all the options available for each model in nice, glossy color.
MODELS AND PACKAGES
- NEW (1YV07) ZR1 Coupe and ZR1 Convertible (1YV67) with (LT5) 6.2L supercharged V8 SIDI engine
- NEW (ZTK) Track Performance Package available on ZR1
- NEW (ZLZ) Sebring Orange Design Package available on ZR1
- NEW (DFZ) Jake Satin Black Stinger Stripe available on ZR1
- NEW Premium Indoor Dust Cover1 available on ZR1
- NEW Sebring Orange Tintcoat2 exterior color for 2019 Corvette models
- NEW Mobil 1™ 0W-40 dexos2™ oil factory-filled in all 2019 Corvette engines
- NEW Accessory Performance Induction System for 2019 Corvette models
- (PBC) Corvette Engine Build Program returns for Z06 and ZR1 (limited availability)
The playbook does a very nice job describing and showing what’s included in some of the new model packages such as the Sebring Orange Design Package and the ZTK Performance Package.
For the 2019 model year, there’s some new wheel choices available and the playbook does a great job showing you what they look like.
If you weren’t able to make it to the Dubai Motor Show or the Los Angeles Auto Show where the 2019 ZR1 Corvette coupe and convertible were unveiled, this new playbook has you covered!
You can easily see the new features that come with the ZR1 model as well as what makes it the highest performing Corvette ever built to date.
The C6 ZR1 built between 2009 and 2013 came with it’s own trim packages which includes the 1ZR base trim package and the top-of-the-line 3ZR trim package. Those same trim packages return for the 2019 ZR1 and are depicted below:
And if you missed our announcement yesterday that 2019 Corvette Pricing was released, you can grab that here: