The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #274:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Orrico, Joe and Cindy
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Costa Mesa, CA, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Connell Chevrolet, Costa Mesa, CA
|Build Date: 09/2008
||Engine Builder: Bruce Blomfield
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 12-22-2011: Odometer: 25,483
- 01-05-2010: Privately owned by Joe Orrico of Costa Mesa, CA with 5,682 miles on the odometer. From Joe Orrico via email: "This was a GM executive car, was delivered to GM Detroit. It was sold to General Motors and was delivered to the Milford Proving Ground as a Quality Build Check Car according to the build sheet. Then it was sent to California as an executive pool car. Dave McClellan drove the car to a presentation at the LA AFB and I happened to be there. We bought the car with 5,000 miles on it 3 months later.
- 12-23-2009: Odometer: 5,425 miles.
- 12-08-2009: Listed for sale by Connell Chevrolet in Costa Mesa, CA.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.