The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #403:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: NA
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 2
|Current Location: Naples, FL, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet, 711 SW Loop 820, Ft. Worth, TX
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- As per EBAY listing: stainless headers and exhaust by American racing
- Clear Bra invisible mask protective cover on all vulnerable surfaces
- Lloyd interior mats
- Mild-to-Wild remote exhaust control
Notes / Comments:
- 04-12-2013: Listed for sale on EBAY by unknown seller in Naples, FL with 9,691 miles on the odometer, two previous owners listed, and a Buy it Now price of $82,500. From the listing: "This ZR1 is in excellent condition with 9,691 miles and in a private collection, It has stainless headers and exhaust by American racing and we still have the original exhaust to go with the car. "
- 09-24-2009: For sale on EBAY from a friend of the owner in Granby, TX with a Buy it Now Price of $108,900. From the EBAY Listing: "This is a 100% mint 2009 ZR1 Chevrolet Corvette being sold by a private non-smoking owner. The title is clear. It has been garage kept and has never been driven in the rain. No nicks, dings or other flaws of any kind. In addition to the standard ZR1 goodies it also has 3ZR Premium Equipment Group, Clear Bra invisible mask protective cover on all vulnerable surfaces, Lloyd interior mats, chrome wheels (not painted) and Mild-to-Wild remote exhaust control.
I am selling this car for a neighbor/friend (not an agent) who owns a number of high-end automobiles and trades often. He now has his eye on something else, so the ZR1 gets sold!!"
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.