The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1308:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Park Place Motorcars Dallas
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Dallas, TX, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Brown & Brown Chevrolet, 145 E. Main, Mesa, AZ
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 12-09-2010: Listed for sale by Park Place Motorcars of Dallas, TX with 350 miles on the odometer and a price of $97,900.
- 11-22-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by owner in San Antonio, TX with 350 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now price of $105,000.
- 10-01-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by owner in San Antonio, TX with 314 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now price of $105,000. From the listing: "This beautiful car is just like new. It has been pampered, always garaged, washed weekly and detailed monthly. Never driven in rain. Original owner, No smoking, No pets, No children."
- 08-07-2009: Originally listed for sale by Brown & Brown Chevrolet of Mesa, AZ.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.