The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #467:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Meline, Lewis
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 2
|Current Location: Roseville, CA, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Paul Masse Chevrolet, East Providence, RI
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: Don Henley
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 09-18-2012: Long Tube Headers, Cam, Pulleys, Tune
- 10-17-2010: Clear Bra
Notes / Comments:
- 09-18-2012: Privately owned by Lewis Meline, of Roseville, CA with unknown mileage.
- 10-17-2010: Listed for sale by "Jim" on EBAY with 10,700 miles on the odometer and located in Stamford, CT. Asking price: $89,000 or BO.
- 01-26-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY with 8,400 miles on the odometer and located in Stamford, CT. Listing states that the owner would like to trade this ZR1 for a black one.
- 07-28-2009: Listed for sale on EBAY with 4,724 miles on the odometer and located in East Greenwich, RI.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.