The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1063:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Potamkin Auto Gallery
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: North Miami Beach, FL, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Young Chevrolet, 9301 E R L Thornton Fwy, Dallas, TX
|Build Date: 04/2009
||Engine Builder: Rick Dadd
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Windows tinted by the dealer.
Notes / Comments:
- 02-17-2010:Listed for sale on EBAY by Potamkin Auto Gallery in North Miami Beach, FL with 2,331 miles on the odometer.
- 01-31-2010: Listed for sale by Midwest Motors of Volo, IL.
- 01-16-10: Listed for sale on EBAY by Jason Hickey in Spring, TX with 2,186 miles on the odometer.
- 12-04-09: Listed for sale on EBAY by Jason Hickey in Spring, TX with 2,088 miles on the odometer.
- 10-27-09: Privately owned by Douglas Wick of Fair Oaks, CA with 2,088 miles on the odometer.
- 09-28-09 5 miles on the odometer.
- 07-09-09: Listed for sale by Young Chevrolet in Dallas, TX.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.