The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1170:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Classic Cars, Fast Lane
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Saint Charles, MO, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Elco Chevrolet, 15110 Manchester, Ballwin, MO
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 12-20-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by Fast Lane Cars of Saint Charles, MO. 1,650 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now Price of $89,900.
- 11-04-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by a family member of the owner in Saint Charles, MO. 1,035 miles on the odometer.
- 08-18-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by a family member of the owner in Saint Charles, MO. 909 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now price of $98,500. From the listing: "Always garaged and never seen the rain..."
- 07-09-2009: Originally listed for sale by Elco Chevrolet of Ballwin, MO.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.