The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1211:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Studebaker Buick Pontiac GMC
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 3
|Current Location: Richmond, IN, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Rancho Valley Chevrolet, One Rio Rancho Rd., Pomona, CA
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 09-24-2011: Tinted windows.
Notes / Comments:
- 08-06-2013: Listed for sale on EBAY by Studebaker Buick Pontiac GMC of Richmond, IN with 11,794 miles on the odometer, and three previous owners listed.
- 05-29-2012: Listed for sale on EBAY by Studebaker Buick Pontiac GMC of Richmond, IN with 11,493 miles on the odometer, and two previous owners listed.
- 09-24-2011: Listed for sale on EBAY by private seller from Phoenix, AZ with 8,738 miles on the odometer, one previous owner listed, and a Buy it Now price of $83,000.
- 08-10-2009: Titled in Rexburg, ID.
- 07-09-2009: Originally listed for sale by Ranch Valley Chevrolet of Pomona, CA. Additional dealer markup: $29,995 for a total price of $149,980
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.