The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1161:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Eriksen Chevrolet Buick
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 3
|Current Location: Milan, IL, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Chapman Chevrolet LLC, 1717 E Baseline Rd., Tempe, AZ
|Build Date: 05/2009
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 10-21-2011: Listed for sale by Bergstrom GM of Neenah, WI with 10,013 miles on the odometer, one previous owner listed and an asking price of $84,995.
- 06-30-2011: Listed for sale by Bergstrom GM of Neenah, WI with 9,994 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed.
- 02-23-2011: Listed for sale Boardwalk Lamborghini in Richardson, TX with 8,571 miles on the odometer and two owners listed.
- 12-30-2010: Listed for sale South Street Auto Sales in Frederick, MD with 8,549 miles on the odometer.
- 10-25-2009: Listed for sale in Maricopa, AZ with 3,828 miles on the odometer and one owner listed.
- 07-09-09: Listed for sale by Chapman Chevrolet in Tempe, AZ.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.