The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1232:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Akerland, Michael
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Gallivare, Lapland, Sweden
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Maroone Chevrolet, 1300 N Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale, FL
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 12-28-2010: Maroone Chevrolet gave the Outdoor vehicle cover to the owner and an indoor car covers was purchasesd aftermarket.
Notes / Comments:
- 02-04-2011: Listed for sale by Braman Motorsports of West Palm Beach, FL with 641 miles on the odometer and one owner listed. Asking price: $109,990.
- 12-28-2010: Privately owned by Joseph Crane of Pompano Beach, FL with 550 miles on the odometer. Paid $10,000.00 Dealer Prem.
- 07-08-2009: Originally listed for sale by Maroone Chevrolet of Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.