The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #405:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Van Chevrolet
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: NA, NA
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 09-01-2009: Car is listed for sale by Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale, AZ for $118,999.
- 08-18-2009: Car is listed for sale by Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale, AZ for $120,995.
- 07-21-2009: Listed for sale on EBAY by Sports Car Company, Inc., La Jolla, CA with a starting bid of $119,500 and 1,800 miles.
- 07-08-2009: Listed for sale on EBAY by Rancho Santa Fe Motors, Rancho Santa Fe, CA with a starting bid of $113,000. The mileage listed was 1,486 miles.
- 06-30-2009: Listed for sale on the web site of Sports Car Company Inc., La Jolla, CA for $129,000.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.