The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #38:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Good Chevrolet
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Renton, WA, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: General Motors Corporation, Warren, MI, USA
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 09-16-2010: Listed for sale by Good Chevrolet of Renton, WA with 10,111 miles on the odometer
- 11-12-2009: Relisted for sale by Freeland Chevrolet Super Store on EBAY with 9,800 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now price of $107,900.
- 09-29-2009: Relisted for sale by Freeland Chevrolet Super Store on EBAY with a Buy it Now price of $117,988.
- 09-02-2009: Listed for sale by Freeland Chevrolet Super Store of Nashville, TN on EBAY with a Buy it Now price of $117,988. Listing states: "This vehicle was GM Company Owned and was never intended for resale. The engine was replaced at 9,000 miles when GM decided to sell it."
- 08-22-2009: Listed for sale on Freeland Chevrolet's web site in Nashville, TN.
- 08-10-2009: Reported at auto auction in Tennessee with 9,630 miles on the odometer.
- 11-26-2008: Car privately owned by Gerry Wright of Canton, MI who bought the car for $105,000 directly from General Motors in Warren MI. 9,000 miles on the odometer at time of purchase.
- 06-18-2008: Vehicle registered in Warren, MI with 10 miles on the odometer.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.