The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #559:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Panoz Auto Development Company
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Hoschton, GA, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: NA, NA
|Build Date: 12/16/2008
||Engine Builder: Mike Priest
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 05-09-2012: Listed for sale on EBAY by Panoz Automotive Development Company in Hoschton, GA with 2,800 miles on the odometer, one previous owner listed and a Buy it Now price of $25,000. From the listing: "This 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 was purchased for a donor car and completely disassembled. We used the drive train out of it and are now selling whats left. This listing includes what you see in the pictures. If you are concerned about a certain item that may or may not be there then feel free to ask if it is going to determine your offer price but please do not ask for an item by item inventory. Visual inspections are welcome and encouraged before offering. I will list a few items that I know are there or are missing. Missing: Engine Transmission Rear Differential Torque Tube Brakes Control Arms Wheels & Tires Included: Full Body Hood Doors Rear Hatch Interior Door Panels Headlights Taillights Front Suspension Frame Assy Rear Suspension Frame Assy."
- 04-01-2010: Listed for sale by Covert Chevrolet of Bastrop, TX with 2,700 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed.
- 11-11-2009: Mileage update: 2,700 miles on the odometer. Asking price: $102,000.
- 09-06-2009: Owner - Jeff Epp of Bedford, TX is selling the car to make room for a 2010 ZR1. He states: "ZR1 is Blade Silver with two-tone titanium/ebony interior with the 1ZR package. It is perfect inside and out. It even still smells new inside. There are no scratches or rock chips and the front carbon fiber splitter has never touched anything. It has 2500 miles on it, and about half of those are from a road trip I took in it. It was built Dec 16th and does not fall in the clutch recall batch. $106,000 FIRM."
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.