The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #350:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Fast Cash For Cars
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Reed-Lallier Chevrolet, Fayetteville, NC, USA
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 09-08-2010: Car listed for sale on EBAY by Fast Cash for Cars of Raleigh, NC with 11,000 miles on the odometer and a Buy it Now price of $91,500.
- 02-18-2010: Passed Emission Inspection in Fayetteville, NC with 8,636 miles on the odometer.
- 02-17-2010: Emission Inspection in Fayetteville, NC with 8,560 miles on the odometer.
- 11-25-08: Privately Owned. Registered as personal vehicle in Spring Lake, NC with 2 miles on the Odometer.
- 11-13-08: Car listed for sale on EBAY with a starting bid of $119,135 and a Buy it Now price of $154,135.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.