The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #220:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Marshall Goldman Motor Sales & Leasing
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Warrenville Heights, OH, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Jerry's Chevrolet Cadillac, Weatherford, TX, USA
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 02-04-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by Marshall Goldman Motor Sales of Warrenville Heights, OH with a "Buy it Now" price of $106,800.
- 12-01-2009: Registration renewed in Desoto, TX.
- 12-01-2008:Registered and titled in Desoto, TX with 71 miles on the odometer.
- 11-13-2008: Originally listed for sale by Jerry's Chevrolet Cadillac in Weatherford, TX.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.