The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #954:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Armour, Scot
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Waialua, HI, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Reliable Chevrolet, 3655 S Cambell, Springfield, MO
|Build Date: 04/2009
||Engine Builder: John Ketchum
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 09-21-2013: K&N cold air intake system.
Notes / Comments:
- 09-21-2013: Privately Owned by Scot Armour of Waialua, Hawaii, with 1,800 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed. From Scot via email: "Orginal owner Brent Jones,49er Superbowl team member."
- 03-21-2013: Listed for sale by Volvo Honolulu of Honolulu, Hawaii with 694 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed.
- 03-08-2013: Listed for sale by eLeaseReturns of San Ramon, CA with 694 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed.
- 05-26-2009: Originally listed for sale by Reliable Chevrolet of Springfield, MO.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.