The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #535:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Humpty Dumpty's Classics
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 2
|Current Location: Sarasota, FL, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Les Stanford Chevrolet, Dearborn, MI
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 12-29-2011: Listed for sale on EBAY by Humpty Dumpty's Classics of Sarasota, FL with 8,657 miles on the odometer, two previous owners listed and a Buy it Now price of $92,988.
- 05-08-2011: Listed for sale on EBAY by Wilde Jaguar of Sarasota, FL with 8,614 miles on the odometer, two previous owners listed and a Buy it Now price of $89,988.
- 04-27-2011: Listed for sale on EBAY by Wilde Jaguar of Sarasota, FL with 8,594 miles on the odometer, two previous owners listed and a Buy it Now price of $89,988.
- 12-29-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by Crystal Motorcars of Homosassa, FL with 4,738 miles on the odometer, one previousowner listed and a Buy it Now price of $89,800.
- Build Date: 12/12/2008
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.