The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #924:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Shamrock Auto Sales
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 4
|Current Location: Rapid City, SD, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Bergstrom Chevrolet, 150 N. Green Bay Rd., Neenah, WI
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 04-22-2013: Listed for sale on EBAY by fourth private owner (unknown name) in Dallas, TX with 16,057 miles on the odometer, three previous owners listed, and a Buy it Now price of $78,900.
- 02-21-2013: Listed for sale by Grapevine Ford Lincoln of Grapevine, TX with 14,809 miles on the odometer and three previous owners listed.
- 01-19-2013: Listed for sale on EBAY by third private owner in Keller, TX with 14,762 miles on the odometer, two previous owners listed, and a Buy it Now price of $78,500. From the listing: "Car has always been in Texas so no worries of it being driven in the snow or ice. Never Raced, 100% stock the windows are not even tinted. If you buy one with Mods it will NOT hold the value this one will. I only drive it on nice days and have put less then 3,000 miles on it in the last 9 months. When parked it is in my garage Covered. I hand wash it weekly and it is in Great Condition. I just took it into Classic Chevrolet for a Oil Change and they checked it out and stated everything was working properly. I can give you the service manager name and number to confirm. Please don't let the 3 owner deal throw you off, Original owner ordered it then shortly after traded it in for a new Lamborghini in Dallas. Second owner was moving to Seattle and didn't want to transport it so I purchased directly from him."
- 07-21-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by Lamborghini Dallas of Plano, TX with one owner listed and 5,156 miles on the odometer. Buy it Now Price is set at $96,500.
- 06-25-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano, TX with one owner listed and 5,138 miles on the odometer. Buy it Now Price is set at $104,900.
- 05-13-2009: Originally listed for sale by Bergstrom Chevrolet of Neenah, WI.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.