The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #978:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Cannon, Alton
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 0
|Current Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Cormier Chevrolet, 2201 E 223rd St., Long Beach, CA
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: Ron Hein
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 08-25-2011: Added a set of competition gray wheels.
- 12-04-2009: Clear Bra 90% of vehicle.
Notes / Comments:
- 12-04-09: From Alton Cannon via email: "Just returned from 6500 mile xcountry road trip. got 22.6 mpg on best highway leg and 19.5 mpg on worst highway leg. ran great. saw low temps of 7 degrees F." Odometer: 11,500 miles.
- 10-07-09: Odometer: 4,500 miles. From Alton Cannon via email: "Paid 120k. out the door with tax, title, etc was $131142.00. Clear bra was an additional $4,100. Was in group of ZR1's that required clutch replacement for faulty spring. So far so good including a recent track day."
- 05-27-09: Miles: 415
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.