The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #474:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Select Luxury Cars
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 3
|Current Location: Marietta, GA, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Jim Ellis Chevrolet, Atlanta, GA
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 09-07-2010: Hennessey 700 Performance Package. This package equates to 705HP.
Notes / Comments:
- 09-07-2010: Listed for sale by Jim Ellis Chevrolet of Atlanta, GA with 7,615 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed.
- 07-21-2010: Privately Owned by Alvin Jones of Hoschton, GA with 7,300 miles on the odometer.
- 11-26-2008: Originally listed for sale by Jim Ellis Chevrolet of Atlanta, GA.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.