The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #662:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Yamka, Paul
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 1
|Current Location: Bulington, ON, Canada
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Brown & Brown Chevrolet, Mesa, AZ
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 12-03-2010: Magniflow exhaust, Tinted windows.
Notes / Comments:
- 12-03-2010: Privately owned by Paul Yamka of Burlington, Ontario, Canada with 1,124 miles on the odometer. Purchased from Legendary Motorcar Company of Milton, Ontario, Canada.
- 07-01-2010: Listed for sale by Exotic Motors of Rolling Meadows, IL with 450 miles on the odometer.
- 06-28-2010: Vehicle sold by Freeway Chevrolet in Chandler, AZ with 401 miles on the odometer.
- 06-21-2009: Vehicle offered for sale by Freeway Chevrolet in Chandler, AZ.
- 01-28-2010: Drivability and performance checked at Freeway Chevrolet in Chandler, AZ with 250 miles on the odometer.
- 09-30-2009: Vehicle serviced at Freeway Chevrolet in Chandler, AZ with 247 miles on the odometer.
- 04-20-2009: Titled in AZ and first owner reported.
- 04-14-2009: Originally listed for sale by Brown and Brown Chevrolet of Mesa, AZ.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.