The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #477:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Larson Cadillac
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 4
|Current Location: Fife, WA, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Pete Moore Chevrolet, Pensacola, FL
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
Notes / Comments:
- 02-19-2013: Listed for sale on EBAY by National Vehicle in Omaha, NE with 7,022 miles on the odometer, three owners listed and a Buy it Now price of $79,500.
- 02-23-2011: Listed for sale on EBAY by Palmer Dodge in Roswell, GA with 3,845 miles on the odometer, two owners listed and a Buy it Now price of $92,764.
- 06-14-2010: Listed for sale on EBAY by Ferrari of Atlanta in Roswell, GA with 3,836 miles on the odometer, one owner listed and a Buy it Now price of $110,900.
- 01-14-2009: Serviced at dealer in Pensacola, FL with 36 miles on the odometer.
- 12-16-2008: Originally listed for sale by Pete Moore Chevrolet in Pensacola, FL.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.