The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2010 Corvette ZR1, Serial #1572:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Furedy, David
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 2
|Current Location: Scott Twp., PA, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Fox Chevrolet, 6633 Security Blvd., Baltimore, MD
|Build Date: NA
||Engine Builder: Richard K. McBride
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 10-17-2014: Short Shifter installed.
Notes / Comments:
- 08-29-2014: Cochran Buick GMC Cadillac of Monroeville, NJ with 12,919 miles on the odometer and two previous owners listed.
- 04-11-2014: Listed for sale by Eric, the second private owner in Pennsylvania with 11,000 miles on the odometer. From the listing: "A 2010 ZR1, new rear tires last year due to picking up a nail. The car is pristine! I installed a B&N short-throw shifter (the original comes with the car), and a K&N lifetime air filter (the original is available, as is a cleaning kit for the K&N filter). The car has NO problems, I never drive it in winter, and avoid rain if possible, though I have been caught a couple times. The car is washed weekly during the summer, if I have taken it out. A cargo shade is installed to cover the interior and protect the carpet."
- 04-02-2012: Listed for sale by Chevrolet 21 of Bethlehem, PA with 1,700 miles on the odometer and one previous owner listed.
- 06-13-2010: Originally listed for sale by Fox Chevrolet of Baltimore, MD.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.