The window sticker below is a facsimile of what the real window sticker might look like. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the numbers and details below.
History of: 2009 Corvette ZR1, Serial #66:
- PVI - Primary Vehicle Identifier: Also known as the "Job Number" - the number assigned to the vehicle while being built and prior to the VIN.
|Current Owner: Texas Direct Auto
||Corvette Action Center Forum Member: NA
|Previous Owners: 3
|Current Location: Stafford, TX, USA
|Vehicle Identification Number:
||Delivering Dealer / Invoicing Agent: Maroone Chevrolet of West Dade, West Dade, FL
|Build Date: 08/2008
||Engine Builder: NA
|Charge to Dealer Number:
||Ship to Dealer Number:
- 10-16-2012: As per EBAY listing: 20-inch Vossen wheels.
Notes / Comments:
- 08-06-2013: Listed for sale on EBAY by Texas Direct Auto, in Stafford, TX with 4,562 miles on the odometer, three previous owners listed, and a Buy it Now price of $79,780.
- 05-09-2013: Listed for sale by Frankfort Auto Haus of Frankfort, IL with 3,079 miles on the odometer and three previous owners listed.
- 01-18-2013: Listed for sale on EBAY by unknown seller, in Lawrenceville, GA with 1,885 miles on the odometer, one previous owner listed, and a Buy it Now price of $82,000.
- 10-16-2012: Listed for sale on EBAY by first private owner, in Miami, FL with 1,865 miles on the odometer.
- 10-21-2008: Listed for sale on EBAY for $137,000, but the auction ended on 10-20-08 with no bids.
The Corvette Action Center does not have the resources to validate or confirm information provided to and for this Registry. Information provided in this Registry is as accurate as the information provided to us. It is not the intent of the Corvette Action Center to document fraudulent data, nor do we have the expertise to question beyond reason, information provided. The Corvette Action Center does due diligence to accurately document the Corvettes listed in this Registry, but does not, nor will the Corvette Action Center advise, inspect or arbitrate information provided.