This Knowledgebase has been developed to cover the most frequently asked questions about Corvettes. Using our system, you can search for topics separated into categories by Corvette generation. Some of the information here comes directly from Chevrolet Service News publications, Service Bulletins, Recall Notices and other technical sources as indicated.
This Knowledgebase contains most service bulletins and recall notices for all model years. If you can't find a particular service bulletin here, try our Corvette Recall Notice & Service Bulletin Search Form which is linked to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. You will only be able to view a brief description of the bulletins from the NHTSA but must pay a fee to acquire the entire document.
This Knowledgebase contains information from other Corvette owners and enthusiasts as well as professional engineers, literature, and service technicians (where noted). Any information used from this Knowledgebase is used at your own risk. Although we do our best to screen and verify the information provided here, the Corvette Action Center is not responsible for any inaccuracy in this Knowlegebase. Always consult your service manual and/or a qualified automotive service technician before conducting automotive repairs. For further information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.
|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|Search Results for "change a turn signal bulb"
- 2005: Service Bulletin: Creak or Popping Noise from Roof Near Windshield/"A" Pillar (Replace Plastic Guides In Roof Striker)
Service Bulletin #: 05-08-59-003A
Subject: Creak or Popping Noise from Roof Near Windshield/"A" Pillar (Replace Plastic Guides In Roof Striker)
Model(s): 2005 Chevrolet Corvette C...
- 2006: Technical Article: 2006 Corvette Incorporates Reformulated "pop-free" SMC
2006 Corvette Incorporates Reformulated "pop-free" SMC
By Composites World Magazine Staff | August 2006
The 2006 Chevrolet Corvette from automaker General Motors (GM) features several components...
- 2005 - 2007: Product Safety Recall: Body-Color Roof Adhesive Separation
Subject: Product Safety - Body-Color Roof Adhesive Separation Number: #06041C Date: May 2007 Models: 2005-2007 Chevrolet Corvette With Body-Color Roof This bulletin is being revised to include (30) ...
- 2005 - 2009: Service Bulletin: Snap, Pop or Rattle Noise From Lift Off Roof Panel While Driving
Bulletin #: 08.08.67.013A
Subject: Snap, Pop or Rattle Noise From Lift Off Roof Panel While Driving (Replace Front Lift Off Roof Panel Handles and Lube)
Models: 2005-2009 Chevrolet Corvette wi...
- 2008 - 2009: Campaign Recall: Convertible Roof Cover Separation
... DCS 2230 URGENT - DISTRIBUTE IMMEDIATELY DATE: April 22, 2009 SUBJECT: 08312 – Customer Satisfaction Program Convertible Roof Cover Separation – Install New Retainer Bracket MODELS: ...
- 2005 - 2009: Service Bulletin: Removable Top Squeaks When Stowed Away (Install Velcro)
#06-08-67-002A: Removable Top Squeaks When Stowed Away (Install Velcro) - (Jun 4, 2008)
Subject: Removable Top Squeaks When Stowed Away (Install Velcro®)
Models: 2005-2009 Chevrolet Corv...
- 2005 - 2007: Recall: Removable Roof Panel
Vehicle Make / Model:
CHEVROLET / CORVETTE
CHEVROLET / CORVETTE Z06
Manufacturer: GENERAL MO...
- 2011 - 2012: Campaign: #11258A - Rear Hatch Separation in Crash
#11258A: F/CMVSS Noncompliance - Rear Hatch Separation in Crash - (Oct 7, 2011) Subject: 11258A -...old the hinge retainer plates in place, about two turns.Do not tighten fasteners.If the hinge plate ...
- 2011: Service Information: Corvette Convertible Windscreen Installation
Source: GM Techlink Date: July 2011 Subject: Corvette Convertible Windscreen Installation Models: 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible The installation steps for the Accessory Windscreen (part num...
- 2007 - 2009: Service Bulletin: Headliner Wear (Replace Bolts and Remove Sharp Edge)
#08-08-110-001A: Headliner Wear (Replace Bolts and Remove Sharp Edge) - (Jun 17, 2008) Subject: Headliner Wear (Replace Bolts and Remove Sharp Edge)
Models: 2007-2009 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1956 - 1957: Service News: Servicing Corvette Heavy Duty Brakes
Model Year: 1964 Subject: Powerglide Removal and Reinstallation Source: Chevrolet Service News Numbe...7-32 notches. Front Suspension Front suspension changes include high-rate coil springs, large 1 3/...
- 1956 - 1960: Brake Parts Chart
Source: Chevrolet Partsmart Date: May 1961
Brake Parts Listing
Brake Shoe Unit
Main Cylinder Repair Kit
Wheel Cylinder Repair Kit
- 1963 - 1972: Service News: Corvette Parking Brake Shoe Removal and Installation Procedure Revised
Subject: Corvette Parking Brake Shoe Removal and Installation Procedure Revised Model and Year: ...ve the disc.
Rotate the adjuster screw several turns to expand the parking brake shoes.
- 1965 - 1982: Recall: Remanufactured Brake Calipers
Make : CHEVROLET Model : CORVETTE Year: 1982 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 03E032000 Recall Date: MAY 07, 2003 Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR: DISC: CALIPER Potential Number Of Units Affected: 15899...
- 1965: Service News: Servicing Corvette Disc Brakes
...t Service News Subject: Servicing Corvette Disc Brakes Model and Year: 1965 Page: 12 Date: January,...should be just loose enough to allow the wheel to turn. Clamp a dial indicator to the caliper so th...
- 1965 - 1967: Chevrolet Service News: Dual Main Cylinder Component Replacement
Source: Chevrolet Service News Date: August 1967 - Volume 39, Issue Number 9, Part B The dual main cylinder used on 1967 passenger cars and light trucks is designed and built to satisy individual b...
- 1981 - 1990: Service Bulletin: Brake Rotor Refinish Parts Ordering Information
Subject: BRAKE ROTOR REFINISH PARTS ORDERING INFORMATION Model and Year: 1981-90 ALL PASSENGER CARS AND TRUCKS Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 90-293-5 - (06/22/1990)
- 1984 - 1985: Service Bulletin: Brake Pad Replacement Part Numbers
Subject: Brake Pad Replacement Part Numbers Model and Year: 1984-1985 Corvette Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 84-225 - (11/10/1984)A NEW BRAKE PAD MATERIAL HAS BEEN RELEASED F...
- 1984: Campaign: Front Brake Caliper Bracket Bolt
Subject: PRODUCT SAFETY FRONT BRAKE CALIPER BRACKET BOLT Model and Year: 1984 CHEVROLET CORVETTE MODELS (VIN: E5100001 - E5109828 Source: Chevrolet Product Campaign Bulletin Number: 84-C-02 - (0...
- 1984: Service Bulletin: Brake Pad Hold-Down Spring Breakage
Model Year: 1984 Corvette Subject: Brake pad Hold-Down Spring Breakage Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 84-232, Section 5 (V) Date: January, 1985 TO: ALL CHEVROLET DEALERS ...
(Page 7 of 40)