This Knowledgebase has been developed to cover the most frequently asked questions about Corvettes. Using our system, you can search for topics separated into categories by Corvette generation. Some of the information here comes directly from Chevrolet Service News publications, Service Bulletins, Recall Notices and other technical sources as indicated.
This Knowledgebase contains most service bulletins and recall notices for all model years. If you can't find a particular service bulletin here, try our Corvette Recall Notice & Service Bulletin Search Form which is linked to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. You will only be able to view a brief description of the bulletins from the NHTSA but must pay a fee to acquire the entire document.
This Knowledgebase contains information from other Corvette owners and enthusiasts as well as professional engineers, literature, and service technicians (where noted). Any information used from this Knowledgebase is used at your own risk. Although we do our best to screen and verify the information provided here, the Corvette Action Center is not responsible for any inaccuracy in this Knowlegebase. Always consult your service manual and/or a qualified automotive service technician before conducting automotive repairs. For further information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.
|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|Search Results for "change a turn signal bulb"
- 1984 - 1996: Water Leakage: Preventing Water Leaks Into the Interior Near Side Windows
On the upper right hand corner of each side glass near the top of the windshield, you will see a triangular shaped piece of black plastic. Gently try to bend these pieces down a bit in order to crimp ...
- 1984: Service Bulletin: Paint Code Release Update Information
...ect: PAINT CODE RELEASE UPDATE INFORMATION Model and Year: 1984 Corvette Source: Chevrolet Service ...t has been used since the 19811/2 model. The only change for 1984 is that a clear coat is being appl...
- 1984: Service Bulletin: Rear Hatch Window Assist Rods
Model Year: 1984 Corvette Subject: Rear hatch Window Assist Rods Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Bu... CHEVROLET DEALERS During the 1984 model year, a change was made to the length of the rear hatch wi...
- 1984: Service News: Revised Body Paint Plate Information Location
Model Year: 1984 Subject: Revised body Paint Plate Information Location Source: Chevrolet Service Ne...op Manual (ST-364-84). Please make a note of this change in your copy of the Shop Manual.
- 1985 - 1991: Service Bulletin: Paint Etching/Staining and Permanent Water Spotting
Subject: PAINT ETCHING/STAINING AND PERMANENT WATER SPOTTING Model and Year:1985-91 ALL PASSENGER CARS AND TRUCKS Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 91-251-0B - (03/12/1991)
- 1986 - 1988: Roof Panel Adjustment Procedures
Subject: Roof Panel Adjustment Model and Year: 1986 - 1988 Corvette Coupes Source: GM Service Parts Operations
© Copyright General Motors Corporation. All Rights Reserved
- 1986 - 1987: Service Bulletin: Convertible Top Number 5 Bow Weatherstrip Loose
Model Year: 1986-1987 Corvette Convertible Subject: Convertible Top Number 5 Bow Weatherstrip Loose Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 87-148, Number 10 Date: May, 1987 TO: AL...
- 1986: Service Bulletin: Corvette Body Repair Materials
Subject: Corvette Body Repair Materials Model and Year: 1986 Corvette Source: Chevrolet Dealer Sevice Bulletin Bulletin Number: 86-185, Section 10 Date: Oct., 1986
TO: ALL CHEVROLET DEALERS
- 1988: Service Bulletin: 1988 Anniversary Model: Discolored Door Armrest
Model Year: 1988 Y-Car Anniversary Model Subject: Discolored Door Armrest Source: Chevrolet Dealer S...dition" models who comment that the door armrests turn yellow may now have new armrests installed wh...
- 1989 - 1990: Service Bulletin: Convertible Stowage Lid Not Flush With Rear Deck
Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Bulletin Number: 90-183-10 - (02/20/1990) Subject: STOWAGE LID NOT FLUSH W/REAR DECK-PROCEDURE & STEEL RIVETS Model Year: 1989-90 Y Car Convertible Some 1989 and earl...
- 1989 - 1990: Service Bulletin: Convertible: Mounting Bracket Rattle at Rear of Hardtop
Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Bulletin Number: 90-203-10 Subject: Mounting Bracket Rattle at Rear of Hardtop Model Year: 1989-1990 Y Car Convertible Some 1989 and early 1990 Chevrolet Corvettes (b...
- 1990: Administrative Message: 1990 Corvette, Competition Yellow Paint Photosensitivity
The following notice was sent to all Chevrolet dealers on May 11, 1990.
**ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE 01-132
CREATED ON 05/11/90
TO: ALL CHEVROLET DCS DEALERS
SUBJECT: 1990 CORVETTE, COM...
- 1990: Service Bulletin: Competition Yellow Paint Comments About Color Changes
...N YELLOW PAINT COMMENTS ABOUT COLOR CHANGES Model and Year: 1990 CORVETTE Source: Chevrolet Service ...ted Competition Yellow may comment that the color changes shades when exposed to direct sunlight.
- 1990: Service Bulletin: Information on Door Lock System Components and Replacement Components
Subject: INFORMATION ON DOOR LOCK SYSTEM COMPONENTS AND REPLACEMENT COMPONENTS Model and Year: 1990 CORVETTE Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 90-375-10 - (10/25/1990)
TO: ALL C...
- 1991: Service Bulletin: Potential Paint Peeling on Front Fascias
...ct: POTENTIAL PAINT PEELING ON FRT FASCIAS Model and Year:1991 CORVETTE Source: Chevrolet Service B... location indicated.
3. Following the repair, return the original fascia in the carton for the rep...
- 1991: Service Bulletin: Protective Transit Coating for Exterior Paint
Subject: PROTECTIVE 'TRANSIT COATING' 'TRANSIT COATING REMOVER' Model and Year:1991 CORVETTE Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 91-216-10 - (02/15/1991)
1991 Chevrolet Corvette ...
- 1992 - 1993: Service Bulletin: Cracks/Damage to Cowl Surface
Subject: CRACKS OR DAMAGE TO COWL SURFACE Model and Year: 1992-93 CORVETTE WITH RPO LT1 ENGINES ONLY Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 93-134-10 CONDITION: Some 1992-93 Y-cars with...
- 1992: Service Bulletin: Hood Latch Striker Bolt
Subject: HOOD LATCH STRIKER BOLT (USE PAST MODEL SERVICE PARTS) Model and Year: 1992 Corvettes, Prior to VIN Breakpoint N5100919 Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 92-43-10 - (11/...
- 1993: Service Bulletin: Hood Will Not Open - Cable Disconnection
Subject: HOOD WILL NOT OPEN, CABLE DISCONNECTED Model and Year: 1993 Corvette prior to V.I.N.'s: Non-ZR1 - P5110787 ZR1 - P5800217 Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 93-151-10 CONDIT...
- 1993: Service Bulletin: Right Door Glass Binds, Insufficient Travel, Unable to Contact Weatherstrips
Subject: Right Door Glass Binds, Insufficient Travel, Unable to Contact Weatherstrips Model and Year: 1993 Corvette Source: Chevrolet Dealer Sevice Bulletin Bulletin Number: 93-192-10, Section 10 D...
(Page 4 of 41)