This Knowledgebase has been developed to cover the most frequently asked questions about Corvettes. Using our system, you can search for topics separated into categories by Corvette generation. Some of the information here comes directly from Chevrolet Service News publications, Service Bulletins, Recall Notices and other technical sources as indicated.
This Knowledgebase contains most service bulletins and recall notices for all model years. If you can't find a particular service bulletin here, try our Corvette Recall Notice & Service Bulletin Search Form which is linked to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. You will only be able to view a brief description of the bulletins from the NHTSA but must pay a fee to acquire the entire document.
This Knowledgebase contains information from other Corvette owners and enthusiasts as well as professional engineers, literature, and service technicians (where noted). Any information used from this Knowledgebase is used at your own risk. Although we do our best to screen and verify the information provided here, the Corvette Action Center is not responsible for any inaccuracy in this Knowlegebase. Always consult your service manual and/or a qualified automotive service technician before conducting automotive repairs. For further information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.
|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|Search Results for "change a turn signal bulb"
- 2006: Service Bulletin: Automatic Transmission, Busy Shifting, MIL Illuminated, DTC P1751
Service Bulletin #: 1741321
Date: December 9, 2005
Subject: Automatic Transmission, Busy Shifting, MIL Illuminated, DTC P1751
Model(s): 2006 Chevrolet Corvette, 2006 Cadillac XLR-V and STS-...
- 2006: Service Bulletin: 6L80 Automatic Transmission Delayed Engagement From PARK to DRIVE or PARK to REVERSE (Reprogram Transmission Control Module (TCM))
Service Bulletin #: 06-07-30-002
Date: January 20, 2006
Subject: 6L80 Automatic Transmission Delayed Engagement From PARK to DRIVE or PARK to REVERSE (Reprogram Transmission Control Module (...
- 2005: Service Bulletin: Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL), Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P0833, Cruise Control Inoperative (Adjust Clutch Release Switch)
Service Bulletin #: 05-08-68-001
Subject: Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL), Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P0833, Cruise Control Inoperative (Adjust Clutch Release Switch)
- 2005: Service Information: No Crank, PRNDL Inoperative
Owners of some 2005 Chevrolet Corvettes and 2004 - 05 Cadillac XLRs may experience a no-crank condition, with no codes in any module. The concern may be followed by an inoperative transmission rang...
- 2006: Recall: Engine Flywheel/Clutch Interference
UPDATED INFORMATION Date: April 5, 2006 Subject: 06523A – Customer Satisfaction Program Engine Flywheel /Clutch Interference Models: 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Equipped with a 6.0 L V8 (RPO ...
- 2006: Service Bulletin: 4L60-E, 4L65-E Automatic Transmission fluid Leak from Oil Pump or Bell Housing Area
Subject: 4L60-E, 4L65-E Automatic Transmission Fluid Leak from Oil Pump or Bell Housing Area (Remove Small Burrs on Torque Converter Hub, Pump Drive Slots and Replace Torque Converter Hub-to-Oil Pump...
- 2006: Service Bulletin: Diagnosis of Cracked or Broken Transmission Case
Service Bulletin #: 02-07-30-024B
Date: August 2005
Subject: Diagnosis of Cracked or Broken Transmission Case
Model(s): 2006 and Prior Cars and Light Duty Trucks 2006 and Prior Hummer H2 2...
- 2007: Service Bulletin: Diagnostic Tips for Automatic Transmission DTC P0756, Second, Third, Fourth Gear Start
Service Bulletin #: 01-07-30-036F
Date: February 2006
Subject: Diagnostic Tips for Automatic Transmission DTC P0756, Second, Third, Fourth Gear Start
Model(s): 2007 and Prior Passenger Car...
- 2007: Service Bulletin: 6L80 Busy Shifting 30-50mph
Bulletin Number: 07.07.30.002 Condition Some customers may comment on busy or frequent up and down shifts in 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th gear at approximately 48-80 km/h (30-50 mph). The MIL may also be il...
- 2005 - 2007: Service Bulletin: Information on 2-3 Upshift or 3-2 Downshift Clunk Noise
Bulletin No: 01-07-30-042D Date: May, 2006 Subject: Information on 2-3 Upshift or 3-2 Downshift Clunk Noise Models: 2007 and Prior Passenger Cars and Light Duty Trucks 2003-2007 HUMMER H2 2006...
- 2006: Service Bulletin: New Product Announcement -- Hydra-Matic 6L80 Automatic Transmission
Service Bulletin #: 05-07-30-023
Date: September 2005
Subject: New Product Announcement -- Hydra-Matic 6L80 Automatic Transmission
Model(s): 2006 Cadillac STS-V, XLR-V 2006 Chevrolet Corve...
- 2007: Service Bulletin: Information Regarding Automatic Transmission Shift Lock Control Function
Service Bulletin #: 03-07-30-043a
Date: May 2005
Subject: Information Regarding Automatic T... and Prior Passenger Cars and Trucks (Including Saturn) 2007 and Prior HUMMER H2, H3 2005 - 2007 Saa...
- 2005 - 2006: Service Bulletin: Manual Transmission Operating Characteristics
Bulletin No: 03-07-29-004B Date: September 2005 Subject: Manual Transmission Operating Characteristics Models: 2006 and Prior Passenger Cars and Light Duty Trucks 2006 and Prior Chevrolet and ...
- 2005 - 2007: Service Bulletin: Intermittent Spongy Clutch Pedal Sticking To The Floor During Hard Acceleration And High RPM Shifts
... 1982105 Subject: Intermittent Spongy Clutch Pedal Sticking To The Floor During Hard Acceleration ...lutch operation, it is recommended that the owner change the clutch fluid every 2 calendar years. Pl...
- 2008: Service Bulletin: Clutch Pedal Effort Complaint
Subject: Clutch Pedal Effort Complaint Models: 2008 Corvettes wit...roke. If the pedal is not fully returned to the top of the stroke, ... a self adjusting clutch and some change in pedal feel or pressure ...
- 2008: Service Information: Hydra-Matic 6L80 Six-Speed Automatic Car & Truck Transmission
2008 Hydra-Matic 6L80 (MYC)
2008 Model Year Summary Hydra-Matic 6L80 six-speed automatic Car & ...ication flexibility
Full descriptions of new or changed features
NEW APPLICATIONS: The Hydra-Mat...
- 2006 - 2008: Service Information: 6L80 or 6L90 Automatic Transmission Shift Conditions
Source: GM Techlink Date: October 2011 Subject: 6L80 or 6L90 Automatic Transmission Shift Conditions Models: 2006 - 2008 Chevrolet Corvette
Several shift conditions may be present on some 2...
- 2005 - 2009: Service Bulletin: Clutch Hydraulic System -- New Service/Owner Maintenance Information
#07-07-31-001A: Clutch Hydraulic System - New Service/Owner Maintenance Information - (Sep 11, 2008)...tch operation, it is recommended that the
owner change the clutch fluid every two years. Please fl...
- 1953 - 1955: Service Bulletin: Distributor Dust Contamination
Subject: Distributor Dust Contamination Model and Year: 1953-1962 6-Cylinder Engines Source: Chev...tion on 6-cylinder equipped vehicles. Production changes and additional field modifications which w...
- 1954 - 1955: Service Bulletin: Positioning Directional Signal Flasher Plastic Socket
Subject: Positioning Directional Signal Flasher Plastic Socket Model and Year: 1955 Passenger Cars (applies to 1954 - 1955 Chevrolet Corvettes) Source: Chevrolet Central Office, Technical Service B...
(Page 15 of 39)