This Knowledgebase has been developed to cover the most frequently asked questions about Corvettes. Using our system, you can search for topics separated into categories by Corvette generation. Some of the information here comes directly from Chevrolet Service News publications, Service Bulletins, Recall Notices and other technical sources as indicated.
This Knowledgebase contains most service bulletins and recall notices for all model years. If you can't find a particular service bulletin here, try our Corvette Recall Notice & Service Bulletin Search Form which is linked to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. You will only be able to view a brief description of the bulletins from the NHTSA but must pay a fee to acquire the entire document.
This Knowledgebase contains information from other Corvette owners and enthusiasts as well as professional engineers, literature, and service technicians (where noted). Any information used from this Knowledgebase is used at your own risk. Although we do our best to screen and verify the information provided here, the Corvette Action Center is not responsible for any inaccuracy in this Knowlegebase. Always consult your service manual and/or a qualified automotive service technician before conducting automotive repairs. For further information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.
|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|Search Results for "change a turn signal bulb"
- 1990: Service Bulletin: Clutch Apply Plate Material Changed to Powdered Metal
...LY PLATE MATERIAL CHANGED TO POWDERED METAL Model and Year: 1990 ALL CARS, TRUCKS, VANS WITH 4L60 (7... - (03/06/1990)
This bulletin covers a material change for the forward and 3-4 clutch apply plates...
- 1992: Service Bulletin: Harsh 1-2 Upshift
Subject: HARSH 1-2 UPSHIFT INSTALL SERVICE PACKAGE Model and Year: 1992 CAPRICE, CAMARO AND CORVETTE 1992 C/K, G, L/M, S/T TRUCKS Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 92-318-7A - (09...
- 1993 - 2005: Service Bulletin: No Reverse, Second Gear or Fourth Gear (Replace Reaction Sun Shell with More Robust Heat Treated Parts)
Subject: No Reverse, Second Gear or Fourth Gear (Replace Reaction Sun Shell with More Robust Heat Treated Parts) Model and Year: 1993-2005 Corvette with 4L60/65-E Automatic Transmission (RPOs M30 o...
- 1993: Service Bulletin: Tran "Whine" Noise, Loss of Motion in all Gears
...S OF MOTION IN ALL GEARS, OR MISSING CLUTCH DISC RIVETS (REPLACE TRANSMISSION CLUTCH HOUSING) Model and Year: 1993 CHEVROLET CORVETTE WITH SIX-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND 5.7L (LT1) ENGINE (VIN CODE...
- 1994: Service Bulletin: Garage Shift Delay Engagement (New Garage Shift Package)
Subject: Garage Shift Delay Engagement (New Garage Shift Package) Model and Year: 1994 BUICK ROADMASTER 1994 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 1994 CHEVROLET CAMARO, CAPRICE AND CORVETTE 1994 PONTIAC FIREBIRD 19...
- 1995 - 1996: Service Bulletin: Delayed Engagement (Replace Pump Cover Assmebly)
Subject: Delayed Engagement (Replace Pump Cover Assembly) Model and Year: 1995-96 BUICK ROADMASTER 1995-96 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 1995-96 CHEVROLET CAPRICE, CAMARO, CORVETTE 1995-96 HOLDEN COMMODORE (V...
- 1995 - 1996: Service Bulletin: Transmission Fluid Leak From Pump Body
Subject: Transmission Fluid Leak From Pump Body (Replace Bushing) Model and Year: 1995-96 BUICK ROADMASTER 1995-96 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 1995-96 CHEVROLET CAPRICE, CAMARO, CORVETTE 1995-96 PONTIAC FIR...
- 1995: Campaign: High Shift Effort Into Reverse Gear on Manual Transmission
Subject: Product Campaign - High Shift Effort Into Reverse Gear on Manual Transmission Model and Yea...w by completing the postage paid reply card and returning it to us. We are sorry to cause you this ...
- 1995: Service Bulletin: 3 - 2 Downshift Flare (Reflash Control Module)
Subject: 3 - 2 Downshift Flare (Reflash Control Module) Model and Year: 1995 CHEVROLET CORVETTE WITH 4L60-E TRANSMISSION (RPO M30) AND 3.07 REAR AXLE RATIO BUILT BEFORE VIN BREAKPOINT 105682 Source: C...
- 1995: Service Bulletin: High Effort Shifting into Gears After Cold Soak
Subject: High Effort Shifting into Gears After Cold Soak (Contact Technical Assistance) Model and Year: 1995 Chevrolet Corvette With 5.7L Engine (Vins J and P - RPOs LT5 and LT1) and 6-Speed Manual Tr...
- 1996 - 1999: Service Bulletin: No Reverse, Second Gear, or Fourth Gear
Subject: No Reverse, Second Gear, or Fourth Gear (Replace the Reaction Sun Shell) Source: Chevrolet Dealer Technical Service Bulletin Number: 00-07-30-022 Models: 1996 Buick Roadmaster 1996 Cadillac ...
- 1996 - 2000: Service Bulletin: Harsh 1-2 Upshift, SES, MIL, or CEL Illuminated, DTC P1870 Set
Subject: Harsh 1-2 Upshift, SES, MIL, or CEL Illuminated, DTC P1870 Set (Replace Valve Body) Source:....
When the P1870 code is stored, the PCM will turn on the Service Engine Soon (SES), Check Engin...
- 1996: Service Bulletin: 3 - 2 Part Throttle Downshift Flare
Subject: Service Bulletin: 3 - 2 Part Throttle Downshift Flare (Replace 3 - 2 Solenoid) Model and Year: 1996 BUICK ROADMASTER 1996 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 1996 CHEVROLET CAMARO, CAPRICE, CORVETTE 1996 P...
- 1996: Transmission Diagnostic Trouble Codes
1996: Transmission Diagnostic Trouble Codes
DTC P0502 Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) Circuit Low Input DTC P0560 System Voltage DTC P0712 Transmission Fluid Temperature (TFT) Sensor Circuit Low In...
- 1997 - 2001: Service Bulletin: Park/Neutral Position Switch Connector Cannot Be Removed
Number: 01-07-30-021 Subject: Park/Neutral Position Switch Connector Cannot Be Removed (Replace Swit...c Transmission This bulletin is being revised to change a labor operation number, add models, model...
- 1997 - 2002: Service Bulletin: Automatic Transmission Service Procedure Changes
Subject: Automatic Transmission Service Procedure Changes Source: Chevrolet Dealer Technical Service...step 6
Reassemble unit for core return
Go to step 6
- 1997 - 2003: GM TechLink: Transmission Stuck in Gear
From GM TechLink, September 2003:
The 1997-2003 Corvette, or 1993-2002 Camaro and Pontiac Firebird equipped with the 6 speed manual transmission may exhibit the following. Primary Condition - Un...
- 1998 - 1999: Service Bulletin: Tech - Service Engine Soon (SES) Light Illuminates (Repl Switch Assy)
...ct: Tech - Service Engine Soon (SES) Light Illuminates (Repl Switch Assy) Source: Chevrolet Dealer T...educe the likelihood of a DTC P1810. This product change went into production on April 8, 1999 (Juli...
- 1999 - 2006: Service Bulletin: Intermittent Neutral from a Stop or 2-3 Shift
Date: April 19, 2006
Subject: Intermittent Neutral from a Sto...essure Switch should read correct signal "A" High "B" Low "C" Low. ...mission to stay in 2nd gear and return to first during the 3-4 shif...
- 1999 - 2002: Service Bulletin: DTC P0757 Set, SES Lamp Illuminated, Poor Performance of Transmission, Transmission Slipping
...-038 Subject: DTC P0757 Set, SES Lamp Illuminated, Poor Performance...mission to stay in 2nd gear and return to 1st gear when and/or if t...d. The PCM uses the vehicle speed signal to determine shift timing ...
(Page 14 of 41)