This Knowledgebase has been developed to cover the most frequently asked questions about Corvettes. Using our system, you can search for topics separated into categories by Corvette generation. Some of the information here comes directly from Chevrolet Service News publications, Service Bulletins, Recall Notices and other technical sources as indicated.
This Knowledgebase contains most service bulletins and recall notices for all model years. If you can't find a particular service bulletin here, try our Corvette Recall Notice & Service Bulletin Search Form which is linked to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. You will only be able to view a brief description of the bulletins from the NHTSA but must pay a fee to acquire the entire document.
This Knowledgebase contains information from other Corvette owners and enthusiasts as well as professional engineers, literature, and service technicians (where noted). Any information used from this Knowledgebase is used at your own risk. Although we do our best to screen and verify the information provided here, the Corvette Action Center is not responsible for any inaccuracy in this Knowlegebase. Always consult your service manual and/or a qualified automotive service technician before conducting automotive repairs. For further information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.
|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|Search Results for "change a turn signal bulb"
- 2005 - 2009: Service Bulletin: Tapping or Scraping Noise From Rear Wheel Area
Tapping or Scraping Noise From Rear Wheel Area (Replace Wheel Drive Shaft Nut)
2005-2009 Cadillac XLR 2005-2009 Chevrolet Corvette
This bulletin is being revised to add th...
- 1953: Service Bulletin: New Spoke Flywheel and Converter Attachment to Flywheel - Late Powerglide Models
Source: Chevrolet Technical Service Bulletin Number: DR - 157 Section: VI Date: October 7, 1953 Subject: New Spoke Flywheel and Converter Attachement to Flywheel - Late 1953 Powerglide Models TO: ...
- 1955: Service Bulletin: Foreign Material in Clutch Housings, Secondary Road Operation
Subject: Foreign Material in Clutch Housings, Secondary Road Operation Model and Year: 1955 Passenger Cars, 3-Speed Transmission Source: Chevrolet Technical Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: DR 217...
- 1956 - 1957: Service Bulletin: Conversion From 3-Speed to 4-Speed Transmission
Subject: Conversion From 3-Speed to 4-Speed Transmission Model and Year: 1956-1957 Corvette Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin, Zone #41 Wichita, Kansas Number: 108 Date: October 8, 1957
A kit is...
- 1957 - 1958: Service News: Corvette 4-Speed Transmission - Harsh Shift Into Third Speed
Source: Chevrolet Service News Date: December, 1957 Subject: Corvette 4-Speed Transmission - Harsh Shift Into Third Speed Some 1957 and 1958 Corvette four-speed transmissons have been built incorpora...
- 1958 - 1959: Service Bulletin: Vacuum Modulation System Inspection
Subject: Vacuum Modulation System Inspection Model and Year: 1958-1959 Powerglide and 1957 Thru 1959 Turboglide Transmissions Source: Chevrolet Technical Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: DR #411, ...
- 1958: Service Bulletin: Automatic Transmission Fluid
Subject: Automatic Transmission Fluid Model and Year: 1958 Passenger Cars and Trucks Source: Chev...gnosing engine and transmission oil leaks.
This change will enter production at all Assembly Plant...
- 1953: Service Bulletin: Powerglide Transmission Slippage and Chatter in Automatic Low and Drive Range
Source: Chevrolet Service Technical Bulletin Subject: Powerglide Transmission Slippage and Chatter in Automatic Low and Drive Range Model and Year: 1953 Corvette Bulletin Number: DR - 145 Section: VI...
- 1963: Service Bulletin: Gear Block-Out and High Shifting Effort
Subject: Gear Block-Out and High Shifting Effort Model and Year: 1963 1000 Series and Corvette with Muncie 4-Speed Transmission Source: Chevrolet Technical Service Bulletin Number: DR #611, Section...
- 1964: Service News: 1964 4-Speed Transmission Removal and Reinstallation
Model Year: 1964 Subject: 4-Speed Transmission Removal and Reinstallation Source: Chevrolet Service ...crewing ball from lever, lifting out "T" handle return spring and "T" handle, then removing the anti...
- 1964: Service News: 1964 Powerglide Removal and Reinstallation
Model Year: 1964 Subject: Powerglide Removal and Reinstallation Source: Chevrolet Service News Number: Volume 35, Number 11, Page 3. Date: December, 1963 This article provides new service procedures ...
- 1965 - 1966: Chevrolet Engineering Bulletin: Powerglide Transmission Control Rod Adjustment
Subject: Powerglide Transmission Control Rod Adjustment (No. 217-TNM) Model and Year: 1965-1966 C...lever (bell crank). However, there is no room to turn the clevis to adjust the control rod at that ...
- 1965 - 1966: Service News: Automatic Transmission Neutral Safety Switch Replacement
Subject: New Procedure for Corvette Automatic Transmission Neutral Safety Switch Replacement Source: Chevrolet Service News Date: February 1966 The 1965-66 Corvette neutral safety switch is serviced ...
- 1965: Engineering Service Letter: Powerglide Transmission Control Rod Adjustment
This Engineering Service Letter covers all 2,021 RPO M-35 Powerglide 1965 Corvettes. --------------... lever (bell crank). However, there is no room to turn the clevis to adjust the control rod at the f...
- 1967: Service News: Corvette Manual Transmission Removal
Subject: Corvette Manual Transmission Removal Model and Year: 1967 Corvette Source: Chevrolet Service News Number: Volume 39, Issue Number 9 Date: August 1967, Page 4 The procedure covering the ...
- 1976 - 1990: Service Bulletin: New On-Vehicle Service Procedure to Remove Rear Case or Extension Bushing
...RV. PROCEDURE REMOVE REAR CASE OR EXT. BUSH Model and Year: 1976-90 B, F, G, Y CARS & 1976-90 C, G, ...let into position. 7. Use a 15/16" end wrench and turn bolt clockwise to remove bushing. 8. Remove J...
- 1980: Service Bulletin: Propeller Shaft Assemblies
Subject: Propeller Shaft Assemblies Model and Year: 1980 Corvettes euipped with automatic transmissions Source: Chevrolet Dealer Sevice Bulletin Bulletin Number: 80-I-67, Section IV Date: July, 198...
- 1981: Service Bulletin: Loss of Front Pump Prime 350C Transmissions
Subject: LOSS OF FRONT PUMP PRIME 350C TRANSMISSIONS Model and Year: Early 1981 Corvettes Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 81-T-38 SOME 1981 CORVETTES AND CAMAROS WITH 350C ...
- 1982 - 1990: Service Bulletin: Service Replacement Transmission Assembly (SRTA) Update
...ERVICE REPLACEMENT TRANS ASSY (SRTA) UPDATE Model and Year: 1982-90 CAPRICE, CAMARO AND CORVETTE 19...e accurate at the time of printing and subject to change.
General Motors bulletins are intended fo...
- 1982 - 1991: Service Bulletin: Evaluating Peened Spacer Plate (Service Information)
Subject: EVALUATING PEENED SPACER PLATE (Service Information) Model and Year: 1982-1991 ALL PASSENGER CARS AND TRUCKS WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLES AND TRANSMISSIONS (EXCEPT GEO) Source: Chevrolet Serv...
(Page 12 of 41)