This Knowledgebase has been developed to cover the most frequently asked questions about Corvettes. Using our system, you can search for topics separated into categories by Corvette generation. Some of the information here comes directly from Chevrolet Service News publications, Service Bulletins, Recall Notices and other technical sources as indicated.
This Knowledgebase contains most service bulletins and recall notices for all model years. If you can't find a particular service bulletin here, try our Corvette Recall Notice & Service Bulletin Search Form which is linked to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. You will only be able to view a brief description of the bulletins from the NHTSA but must pay a fee to acquire the entire document.
This Knowledgebase contains information from other Corvette owners and enthusiasts as well as professional engineers, literature, and service technicians (where noted). Any information used from this Knowledgebase is used at your own risk. Although we do our best to screen and verify the information provided here, the Corvette Action Center is not responsible for any inaccuracy in this Knowlegebase. Always consult your service manual and/or a qualified automotive service technician before conducting automotive repairs. For further information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.
|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|Search Results for "change a turn signal bulb"
- 1963: Service Bulletin: Gear Block-Out and High Shifting Effort
Subject: Gear Block-Out and High Shifting Effort Model and Year: 1963 1000 Series and Corvette with Muncie 4-Speed Transmission Source: Chevrolet Technical Service Bulletin Number: DR #611, Section...
- 1964: Service News: 1964 4-Speed Transmission Removal and Reinstallation
Model Year: 1964 Subject: 4-Speed Transmission Removal and Reinstallation Source: Chevrolet Service ...crewing ball from lever, lifting out "T" handle return spring and "T" handle, then removing the anti...
- 1964: Service News: 1964 Powerglide Removal and Reinstallation
Model Year: 1964 Subject: Powerglide Removal and Reinstallation Source: Chevrolet Service News Number: Volume 35, Number 11, Page 3. Date: December, 1963 This article provides new service procedures ...
- 1965 - 1966: Chevrolet Engineering Bulletin: Powerglide Transmission Control Rod Adjustment
Subject: Powerglide Transmission Control Rod Adjustment (No. 217-TNM) Model and Year: 1965-1966 C...lever (bell crank). However, there is no room to turn the clevis to adjust the control rod at that ...
- 1965 - 1966: Service News: Automatic Transmission Neutral Safety Switch Replacement
Subject: New Procedure for Corvette Automatic Transmission Neutral Safety Switch Replacement Source: Chevrolet Service News Date: February 1966 The 1965-66 Corvette neutral safety switch is serviced ...
- 1965: Engineering Service Letter: Powerglide Transmission Control Rod Adjustment
This Engineering Service Letter covers all 2,021 RPO M-35 Powerglide 1965 Corvettes. --------------... lever (bell crank). However, there is no room to turn the clevis to adjust the control rod at the f...
- 1967: Service News: Corvette Manual Transmission Removal
Subject: Corvette Manual Transmission Removal Model and Year: 1967 Corvette Source: Chevrolet Service News Number: Volume 39, Issue Number 9 Date: August 1967, Page 4 The procedure covering the ...
- 1976 - 1990: Service Bulletin: New On-Vehicle Service Procedure to Remove Rear Case or Extension Bushing
...RV. PROCEDURE REMOVE REAR CASE OR EXT. BUSH Model and Year: 1976-90 B, F, G, Y CARS & 1976-90 C, G, ...let into position. 7. Use a 15/16" end wrench and turn bolt clockwise to remove bushing. 8. Remove J...
- 1980: Service Bulletin: Propeller Shaft Assemblies
Subject: Propeller Shaft Assemblies Model and Year: 1980 Corvettes euipped with automatic transmissions Source: Chevrolet Dealer Sevice Bulletin Bulletin Number: 80-I-67, Section IV Date: July, 198...
- 1981: Service Bulletin: Loss of Front Pump Prime 350C Transmissions
Subject: LOSS OF FRONT PUMP PRIME 350C TRANSMISSIONS Model and Year: Early 1981 Corvettes Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 81-T-38 SOME 1981 CORVETTES AND CAMAROS WITH 350C ...
- 1982 - 1990: Service Bulletin: Service Replacement Transmission Assembly (SRTA) Update
...ERVICE REPLACEMENT TRANS ASSY (SRTA) UPDATE Model and Year: 1982-90 CAPRICE, CAMARO AND CORVETTE 19...e accurate at the time of printing and subject to change.
General Motors bulletins are intended fo...
- 1982 - 1991: Service Bulletin: Evaluating Peened Spacer Plate (Service Information)
Subject: EVALUATING PEENED SPACER PLATE (Service Information) Model and Year: 1982-1991 ALL PASSENGER CARS AND TRUCKS WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLES AND TRANSMISSIONS (EXCEPT GEO) Source: Chevrolet Serv...
- 1982 - 1991: Service Bulletin: New Output Shafts and Seals (Product Service Information)
...HAFTS & SEALS (PRODUCT SERVICE INFORMATION) Model and Year: 1982-91 CAPRICE, CAMARO AND CORVETTE 198...creased lube flow. Since lube hole locations have changed, the input housing to output shaft seal ha...
- 1982 - 1991: Service Bulletin: Transmission Stuck in First Gear
Subject: TRANSMISSION STUCK IN FIRST GEAR Model and Year: 1982-91 CAPRICE, CAMARO AND CORVETTE 1982-91 C/K, G, S/T' 1985-91 M VAN 1987-91 RN AND 1990-91 L VAN WITH 4L60 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Sourc...
- 1982 - 1993: Service Bulletin: Buzzing Noise at Idle
Subject: BUZZING NOISE AT IDLE (INSTALL PRESSURE REGULATOR VALVE) Model and Year: 1982-93 CAPRICE, CAMARO AND CORVETTE 1982-93 C/K, R/V, S/T, M/L AND G TRUCKS WITH 4L60 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Trans...
- 1968: Service Bulletin: Driveline Clicking or Snapping Noise
Subject: Driveline Clicking or Snapping Noise Model Year: 1968 Passenger Cars and 10 Series Tru...when the direction of torque input to the axle is changed, such as driving forward after reverse ope...
- 1974 - 1975: Service Bulletin: Stripped Speedometer Driven Gear
Subject: Stripped Speedometer Driven Gear Model and Year: 1974 - 1975 Corvette with 4-Speed Transmission Source: Chevrolet Dealer Service Technical Bulletin Bulletin No: 75-T-3 Section: XII Date:...
- 1984 - 1992: Service Bulletin: Intermittent Transmission Downshift / Slip Diagnosis
..., SLIP OR BUSY/CYCLING TCC Model and Year: 1983-92 ALL PASSENGER C...ecessary. The vehicle should be returned to the customer and the co...em or transmission parts will not change or reduce the noise level....
- 1984 - 1985: Service Bulletin: Improperly Installed Reverse Idler Shaft Roll Pin
Subject: IMPROPERLY INSTALLED REVERSE IDLER SHAFT ROLL PIN Model and Year: 1984-1985 CORVETTE Source: Chevrolet Service Bulletin Bulletin Number: 85-31 - (01/09/1985)
Damage to the manual transm...
- 1984 - 1987: Technical Article: Rebuilding the Doug Nash 4+3 Overdrive Unit
Nash Thrash Rebuilding the Doug Nash 4+3 Overdrive Unit.
by Dav... and then screw in two additional turns by rotating each bolt one t...ry to disassemble the O/D unit to change the direct clutch selectiv...
(Page 12 of 39)