Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Corvette bummer
- 09-14-10, 08:07 AM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2000
- "Manchestah" NH
- 1990 ZR-1 (Canadian) Bright Red / Black
LARRY HENDRICKS Assistant City Editor
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Arizona Daily Sun
Kachina Village resident Mitch Mohler and his son, Mitchell Jr., had split the cost of buying a fully restored 1980 Corvette Stingray.
The younger Mitchell, not yet 16, had shoveled snow and worked other odd jobs to come up with several thousand dollars for his first car, the elder Mohler said.
They paid $12,900 for the beauty and had recently brought it home from Yuma on a trailer.
"He was so proud driving the car for the first time," Mohler said, adding that the family took the Corvette and two other cars to the Route 66 Days vintage car show downtown Saturday.
Full Story: Corvette bummer
- 09-25-10, 05:23 PM #2
That's horrible... wonder why he targeted that car?ASE Master Certified Auto Technician
Owner / Rick Anthony Motorsports
- By blazer427X3 in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 05-31-09, 07:13 AM
- By 2kcoupe in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-29-05, 12:06 PM
- By sherry_ridgeway in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-03, 05:01 PM
- By CS72Roadster in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-03, 11:31 AM
- By sumoboy in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 12Last Post: 03-18-03, 01:38 AM